Fifteen || I Feel It In My Bones

Colby's POV:

Jade spent the night at my house last night. It was 11pm and she was still asleep. We went to sleep pretty late so I'm not surprised she's still sleeping. I was staring at her while she was sleeping and since she was wearing a tight tank top you could see she had the tiniest bump.

Am I crazy for doing this?

Am I crazy for being the father to a baby that isn't even mine?

What will this mean for the future?

"Hey Colby" Sam said as he, Brennen, and Corey walked into my room. They saw Jade sleeping then looked confused.

"Umm why is Jade Brooks in your bed?" Brennen asked. I pushed them into the hallway and closed my door behind me so Jade wouldn't wake up.

"I guess now is a good time to tell you" I said.

"What? Are the rumors true?" Corey asked.

"Well Jade and I- wait what rumors?" I asked.

"People are saying that Jade is pregnant and you're the father" Brennen said.

"Who is saying that?"

"Everyone at school"

The only people who we told about the situation was the YouTube group.

"Oh um. Well ya the rumors are true" i said.

"When did you guys... you know?"

"Like two months ago"

"Wait wait wait. She was dead for like an hour. How did that baby live?" Corey asked.

"I honestly don't know"

"Are you guys together?" Sam asked.

"Ya"

"Alright well I guess well see you at school on Monday"

-

"Alright which one of you fuckers told people about Jade being pregnant?" I asked as I walked into the green room on Monday.

"What do you mean?" Justin asked.

"Word is getting around school and you guys were the only ones we told so i wanna know who's telling people before all hell breaks loose" Jade said.

"I didn't tell anyone" Michael said.

"I didn't either" Justin said. The rest of the guys and girls also said they didn't.

"If none of them told people then who did?" I asked Jade.

"I honestly don't know" she said.

-

"Garcia who did you tell about our situation?" I asked as Jade and I walked into Garcia's class and went to his desk. There was a class in there so we tried to be lowkey.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"About a bun in this oven and him being the father" Jade said quietly.

"I didn't tell anyone. After you guys left my class Friday I forgot about it till you came in here"

"The only people we told were the group and you"

"You guys are two of my best and favorite students. I wouldn't intentionally do anything to break your trust for me" he said.

"Apparently it's going around school and we have no idea who told people" I explained.

"Well it wasn't me"

Who the hell was it?

"Well we should probably go back to the group"  I said to Jade.

"Jade why don't you respond to me?" Jackson said to her as we started walking towards the door.

"Because you're fucking annoying Jackson" she said.

"Fucking? Yup doing it constantly. Annoying? Never"