Seventeen || Liar Liar Pants on Fire

Colby's POV:

"How's it go?" I asked on the phone with Jade as I walked to the green room.

"It went great. Baby is good and healthy and I officially reached 20 weeks so I'm halfway there" she said.

"That's great Im happy to hear that. Sooo did you found out the gender?" I asked.

"Yes I did. It's a girl" she said.

"Oh my god I knew it. See I told you it was a girl. God I wish I could have been there" I said.

"I know me too. But me and my mom are going to get food so see you after school?"

"Sounds like a plan" I said. We hung up and I walked into the green room for the last class of the day.

"Hey Guys" I said.

"You look happy. Why do you look happy? What do you know?" Crystal asked me.

"Well Jade just called me. She said it's a girl" I said.

"Awww a girl. A mini Jade. Oh man I don't think the world is ready for that" Mariah said with a laugh.

"Well congrats man" Justin said.

"Thanks"

Jade's POV:

"So are you excited?" My mom asked me.

"Yes and no. Yes because i creates this baby and no because I'm still in high school"

"Well that's what happens when you don't practice safe sex" she said.

"I know"

"So I still don't get it. How is Colby the father if you guys just started dating? Did you hook up with him around the same time you hooked up with the other guy?" My mom asked.

"Yeah it was a couple weeks apart. But when I found out how far along I actually was in the pregnancy that's how I found out who the father was" I said. I hate lying to my mom but if I told her Colby wasn't the father she'd probably tell me shit saying I'm ruining Colby's life.

"Well I think Colby would be a better father anyway" she said.

"Yeah I know"
___________________________

Omg guys short as fuck chapter.

I'm sorry but I really don't know where this book is going and I have no ideas. I know how it will end but I don't know what to do in the middle. I'm just going to fast forward like 4 months and then end it probably at about 20 chapter at the least.