Nineteen || Till Death Do Us Part

Colby's POV:

"Where is she?" I asked as I walked up to Jade's parents in the hospital waiting room.

"I don't know they haven't told us anything yet" her mom said.

"Have you guys seen Mariah and Crystal?" I asked.

"Yes but I don't know what room they're in. You'd have to ask the front desk" I went to the front desk and asked what room they were in.

"You're going to go into the elevator to the 2nd floor and they're both going to be in room 15" she said.

"Thank you so much" I went to their room and saw them talking. They looked fine just a couple scratches and bruises.

"Hey are you guys okay?" I asked.

"Yeah we're fine" Crystal said.

"What happened? How did it happen?"

"Well you and Jade were arguing on the phone and I guess she wasn't paying as much attention as we thought she was"

"Where is she? Is she okay?" I asked.

"I don't know"

"I'm going to go find out" I said as I got up.

"Colby" Crystal said as I was walking out. I stopped and turned to look at her.

"She didn't look too good when the ambulance picked us up" she said. I nodded before walking out of the room and in the waiting room where I saw her parents crying.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ummm the doctor just came and gave us some news. She didn't make it" her mom said before breaking down in tears.

"What? How could she not make it?" I asked as I felt tears starting to form.

"Colby. She didn't make it.....but the baby did"