Eleven || Take Chances

Colby's POV:

It's been a week since the thing that happened with Jade. I haven't been to the green room. I've just been staying in my class. It's Friday and I was in my 7th period class when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw I had a Snapchat message from Paige.

'Come to the green room'

I asked my teacher if I could go and when he said yes I went to the green room. I don't know why they want me in the green room but I guess I'll find out.

"Hey why'd you guys need me?" I asked when I walked in but I realized only Jade was in there.

"Oh hey"

"Hey. So I talked to Garcia since I really didn't believe you cried and he said you did. So after thinking for a few days I realized that I'm willing to give you a chance. If you can answer one question" she said.

"Which is?"

"What do I get out of it?"

"Happiness. And by what you've written I can tell you really need it"

"It's not fair that I had to suffer for three years and now that I'm slowly starting to get over you you decided to be into me"

"I know. It's very unfair. But I mean I'm a guy, I was oblivious to the fact that you were into me. I never even knew you liked me until I read everything you wrote in your MacBook. If I would have known, I would have done something a long time ago"

"You really didn't know? I thought I made it kinda obvious" she said as she came and sat right next to me.

"The thought crossed my mind but I didn't think anything of it" i said. She laughed and slowly kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay" she said as she got up and walked out of the green room leaving me there alone. I smiled to myself and I heard the bell ring. Since I'm the last in here I should probably turn all the lights off. I turned all of the studio lights off and closed all the doors. I walked out of the green room making sure the door was locked before starting to walk to Garcia's class. I was about to walk in when I heard Jade talking.

"I don't know if I should tell him" she said.

"Jade no good relationship is started by lying" I heard Garcia say.

"I know but, if I tell him he'll never speak to me again"

"I think you should tell him. It's a big thing that he will in fact find out about"

"Garcia how am I supposed to tell Colby that I'm pregnant?"

Wait. What?