Chapter 51: When it Rains

"Yellow, what was the human called? The one currently in custody?" Blue Diamond asked

"Why is that pertinent information?" Yellow Diamond questioned

"I was going through Pink's old records on humans..." Blue Diamond admitted, "I found interesting reports,"

"Blue, what are you implying? That the human we currently has somehow met Pink before?" Yellow Diamond asked, "That would be impossible, humans can not live that long,"

"Please, Yellow. Humor me," Blue Diamond pleaded

"It stated that it was called Y/n," Yellow Diamond

"Yellow... Pink's inspiration for the zoo was a human called that exact title," Blue Diamond informed, "In her report, she stated a human with the ability of speech approached her, then suddenly vanished,"

"Humans recycle titles amongst its offspring, it means nothing," Yellow Diamond waved off

"But what if it does, Yellow?" Blue Diamond insisted, "If this human truly had the capability of speech and did truly suddenly vanish, it is not beyond the realm of plausibility this human had access to our technology,"

"I recognize that it could be a possibility, but the probability of that being the truth is almost zero," Yellow Diamond told, "Either way, it was still a human. It could not live long,"

"Yellow, we had technology on Earth that allowed us to to travel through time," Blue Diamond reminded, "Perhaps this human had gained a hold of such technology. Or perhaps the traitors performed experiments on humans to extend their longevity,"

"Then that means they either stole technology or cooperated with the enemy," Yellow Diamond told, "Requiring further punishment,"

"I shall instill Statues of Limitations if that is the case," Blue Diamond said

"Statues of Limitations does not apply to crimes against Homeworld," Yellow Diamond told

"But it does for larceny," Blue Diamond reminded, "And I have the power to pardon any criminal,"

"And I have the power to overturn your pardon," Yellow Diamond snapped

"Not if they are being charged in my court," Blue Diamond said

"Well, then it is a good thing they are being charged in my court," Yellow Diamond said, "Blue, you cannot waste your time over such a pathetic being such as a human,"

"But... That human meant so much to Pink," Blue Diamond began to cry

"Blue, I understand you miss her," Yellow Diamond embraced Blue Diamond, "But you have to learn to let go,"

----------

"You seem to be doing well, little Y/n," Rose Quartz smiled as she approached

"Rose," Y/n smiled, "It's been a couple thousand years, huh?"

"You are very funny," Rose Quartz giggled, "Now you understand how your journey began, don't you?"