Chapter 69: Nice Times

nice

------------

"Blue... What are you looking at?" Yellow Diamond asked as she entered Blue Diamond's throne room, she appeared to be looking at pictures on her screen while she cried

"They were so happy together..." Blue Diamond sniffled, "Look at them..." Blue Diamond turned the screen to show a picture of Pink Diamond on the left and a human on the right, pressing their cheeks together. They were both smiling brightly into the camera; Pink Diamond had her hand on the human's right cheek and the human wrapped their arm around her shoulders, "Is this Y/n, Yellow?"

"All those humans look the same to me," Yellow Diamond rolled her eyes, "Pearl, most likely knows. Pearl, is it Y/n?"

"Yes, My Diamond. It is," Yellow Pearl nodded solomoly

"Oh, I don't understand," Blue Diamond said as tears poured from her face, "How... How can a human live for so long...?"

"I don't know, but it does not matter anymore... It-... They are gone," Yellow Diamond reminded, "There is no point of dwelling in the past if it only brings you misery,"

"It's not misery... I... I don't know how to explain," Blue Diamond told, "I... Fell joy through the sadness... and sadness through the joy,"

"I'll leave you to your actions," Yellow Diamond sighed as she turned around to leave, her Pearl following behind before stealing a look at the picture.

-------

Y/n groaned as they opened their eyes, blinking rapidly as their vision returned to them. Y/n looked to their side and saw Steven was gone, "Must've went home," Y/n thought as they sat up and combed their hands through their hair

"You're up," A voice said from the couch, "Steven said you were kind of upset... So, I just wanted to make sure you're okay,"

"Lapis?" Y/n asked as they turned to their side, "Oh, you didn't have to come,"

"I know... But I wanted to," Lapis Lazuli told as she stood up, "Uh... How are you?"

"Better than last night, that's for sure," Y/n told, "But... I've been better, to be honest,"

"Hmm..." Lapis Lazuli glanced up and down Y/n, examining them, "Come on, get dressed. We're gonna go have some fun,"

"How about we just watch some TV instead? Crime Boys? We never watched it like we planned," Y/n suggested

"We can do that later," Lapis Lazuli said as she went over to Y/n and grabbed their hand, "We're gonna got out and see the Earth,"

"You have somewhere in mind?" Y/n asked as they got out of bed with Lapis Lazuli's help

"It's a surprise," Lapis Lazuli smiled

"Heh, alright," Y/n laughed as they went over to their closet and pulled out an outfit, "Turn around real quick,"

"Right," Lapis Lazuli sighed as she turned around, long enough for Y/n to change out of their pajamas and into a pair of comfortable clothes

"Done," Y/n told as they straightened themself out

"Let's go then," Lapis Lazuli said as she turned and faced Y/n

"Just let me lock the window," Y/n said as they went over to their window