Prologue

"Saku-Chan!" Naruto yells and starts waving his hand in front of my face. I smile at his childrish antics and shake my head, ignoring him. "Saku-Chan!" Everyone in the street looks at me, and as I have no other choice I grin back at the baka.

"Baka, stop yelling." I punch Naruto in the head and shake my head. He looks hurt at me and makes my heart break into little pieces. Naruto has always been light in the darkness for me, as he has always tried his best to cheer me up, and no matter what villigers did to him, he would never gave up on them. "People are staring!"

"Sorry, he he." He grinned again and looked at me, then at Sasu-cakes next to me. "Hmph..." He murmurs as soon as notices Duck-Butt next to me. My eyes become softer and I look at Sasuke. I really do like him, but not because of his looks, but because of what he has been though and how strongly he stands.

"Sasukeee-kuun!" I yell in annoying voice and clinge at the poor boy. I, myself hate acting like a fangirl, but I have given a promise to my parents and I will keep it no matter what. Sasuke looks uncomfortably at me, and I feel guilt filling me, but I brush it off.

"Aah, Sakura..." He murmurs and a tiny blush appears on him. "Let's me go... Tsk, you are annoying." He murmurs coldly and shakes his butt shaped head.

I look at him with sad and hurt eyes, but let him go and stand nearby.

"Ne, Teme." Naruto calls angrily at him and shakes his head. "Don't talk to Sakura-chan like that." I smile a little at him and look gratefully.

***

I open the door and step inside my house, which is filled with smell of different food. I smile gently and go in the kitchen, where my parents are waiting for me. I look at both of my parents and grin at them.

"Sakura-chan will you come inside?" Mom asks me and turns to me, small smile adoring her lips.

"So, how was your day, sweetie?" Father asks me and starts eating. "Anything happened interesting?"

"No... Not really." I murmur and look down at the ground, hurt showing itself. "It's just... Why can't I show my powers to them? Sasuke is being terrible person and calling me annoying and pathetic, while Naruto has to defend me all the time. And Kakashi Sensei! He doesn't even spend his time to train me!"

"Sakura..." Mom looks at me with pity in her eyes. "We are sorry." She murmurs and looks at dad to let him finish the explaining.

"But... we can't help you." He finishes and sighs. "We are doing this for your safety. You have to keep low profile. People can't know about your powers... It will endanger you... and your teammates." I gulp, but nod.