Chapter Five

"What do you mean?" I find myself asking him, with Jutsu fading and Inner returning to my mind. He looks at me, smiling with cheshire smile.

"Do you know what your Inner is?" He asks me suddenly and shakes his head. "Or why Harunos were hunted down?" I take a step back. My parents, they never told me the truth. I just knew that we were too powerful and that people were afraid of us, but I never knew the reason why.

"Why are you telling this to me?" I ask more confused. I look at Chiyo-baa-san, who is avoiding eye contact with me.

"Because of the Will of Fire inside your eyes." He states simply. "I am dying. And I was immortal. Not many poeple can kill an immortal , wooden puppet." I nod and go forward, his heart already half out. "Have you ever heard about Naniris?" He asks me suddenly and I shake my head.

"No." I murmur and he chuckles.

"It's your Kekkei Genkai, it allows you to be faster, stronger, smarter, gaining more power and chakra. Also, it has Nanary, armor similiar, but stronger than Susanoo, and..." He coughs and then lifts his head up, light nearly dead in his eyes. "If the user is skilled enough, powerful enough and strong enough, he or she can use Necromancy, bringing others lives back with their own will. And they only disappear when User dismisses the Jutsu or is out of Chakra."

I look at him, not believing any single thing he said. Bringing back the dead? Who am I? A wizard of some sort?

"You aren't a wizard." He says annoyed. Was I asking aloud, again? "You are Haruno." He whispers and with that the light finally leaves his eyes.

***

Chiyo has nothing as she is healing Gaara. Naruto is helping her and I am just standing there, listening to them and how Chiyo is praising Naruto for his determination. I smile softly at them. And Chiyo is avoiding eyes off of me. She doesn't even look at me anymore.

"Sakura?" She calls me suddenly and I kneel next to her. She smiles gently at me and then looks at Gaara. "I believe in you as well." She murmurs and smiles. "I know how powerful you are, and that you will not turn evil." I nod, thankful for her to tell me these. "But be careful." She adds in more quite voice. "People will be hunting on you. They will want your power and your Jutsus. They will want you as a whole and they will hurt you." I nod again, tears already threatening to fall.

***

"How are you?" Naruto asks me in low voice, but I shrug him off. Her death got me bad, but I am some kind of happy that she sacrificed herself for my friend.

"I am fine." I whisper in a low voice and look away from his ocean blue eyes. "We need to go back soon." I whisper again and he nods, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I am still thinking about what Sasori told me, about my powers and about Naniris. I have never heard about it and... now I realize why my parents were afraid for me. They didn't want me to be the next victim of power-hungry pedophiles. Like Orochimaru.

***

"How do you think she will be?" Tsunade whispers and looks down at her wooden desk. Her honey eyes are flickering back and forth at the table and floor, guilt overwhelming her.

"Don't worry." Ibiki assures her with his rare smile. "She is our student, and she can handle a lot of things." He says in a low voice, more to himself than to Hokage.

"I am still worried for her." Tsunade whispers and looks at the people in front of her. "She is still fragile and... I don't want her to be hurt anymore."

"We know." Anko shakes her purple head and jumps on the table. "Neither want we, but we have to let her go. She has to overcome her fears, she has to overcome them."

"But she still loves them." Shikaku Nara announces and smiles. "She is still in love with Sasuke and I don't think it will ever change."

"In love with him?" A low voice whispers from the corner and everyone turns at the direction of the voice. There in the shadows stands a boy with pale skin and emotionless eyes.

"Sai?" Tsunade asks confused, but smiles. "Didn't know you were back from your mission. Came to see Sakura?"

"Yeah, but seems like she is on the mission." The said boy sighs and moves forward. "Hokage-Sama, why are you so worried about her?"

"Uchiha and Naruto came." Tsunade whispers and Sai nods, understanding everything perfectly. The ROOT member has been around the pink haired girl long enough to know her well.

"She will be fine." Sai says emotionlessly and smirks. "I know her, she will be more than okay." With these words he disappears.

"He is right." Ibiki smiles and looks back at the blonde. "She won't get lost, and with her Will Of Fire, she will handle everything."