Chapter Sixteen

The voice inside of my head is telling me to run. She keeps yelling that things will go south and that I need to hide. Hide away from everyone.

But another part of me, tells me that I have hidden enough. Ever since Sasuke left and I wasn't able to stop him... things weren't same. I wasn't same. And now, my parents are pushing me even harder, and getting angrier by every success I have with Tsunade-Sama.

I look down at my feet and sigh. I still can't understand what's wrong with them. With me.

I push the door open and stare at the darkness. The house is silence. Too silence if you ask me. I step inside, with my instincts kicking me and telling me that something is wrong.

The teapot is on the table, with cups and half eaten curry next to eat. The curtains are worn and I can spot blood on the some places on the floor.

My insides start twisting and turning at the sight and at the possibilities, running in my mind.

The small sounds start coming from the downstairs where is a large room for my trainings.

I quickly start descending on the stairs and come face to face with ten men, who is covered with wooden hats and black cloaks. with bloody clouds drawn on them.

"W-who are you?" I whisper in barely audible voice and look behind them, where my parents are lying. They bodies are lifeless, which urges my heart to stop.

Without waiting their response, I run to my parents and kneel next to them. The heart of my mother is pierced and... from the look of it she is long dead, while my dad is still breathing.

I start healing him, but with no use, as he opens his eyes and smiles at me. He tells me to save my powers for the enemy and to be strong and with last words he dies.

The blood is covering my whole body, which is trembling and fear is written all over my face. I know it. I feel it.

"Look, who we have here." Someone speaks and makes me look up at them. "The little healer." He adds with poisonous voice looks at others. "Should we take her, Leader-Sama?" He asks and with a slight nod all of them start attacking me, together.

***

I don't remember much. I just remember something inside of me twisting and changing. I remember hatred and anger filling me and I remember blood spilling on my pale face.

When I come back to my senses, I am already on chair, chained and bruised with couple of wounds on my body. The men from earlier are standing above me, smirks plastered on their lips.

"Look, little bitch woke up." The one with white hair mumbles and smirks even more. The look inside his eyes disgusts me and makes me want to chop him up.

"Shut it, Hidan." The masked man says and shines at me his bright green eyes. The shivers start running down my spine.

"Haruno Sakura." Someone whispers and familiar face appears in the crowd among strangers. He has black hair and onyx eyes like all the Uchihas. And he somehow reminds me of Sasuke.

"Uchiha Itachi." I spat the name and look at the man with hatred. He is the reason Sasuke is like that. He is the reason, Sasuke left.

"Pleasure of meeting you." He smirks with infamous Uchiha smirk and steps forward. "Haruno Sakura, ex teammate of my foolish, younger brother." He scans me again and continues talking. "You were chasing him around, begging for attention. You were the weak spot in Team Seven." He says mercilessly and makes my insides twist.

Don't listen to them, Saku-chan! They know nothing about you!

My Inner was assuring me, but even with her help, I know how true these words are.

"But the fight you put up with us..." he continues and leans closer. "It doesn't add up with the facts we have about you." He whispers and then sighs. "But then again, you are Haruno. Things aren't supposed to add up."

I look at him a bit irritated, not understanding what he wants from me. As he said, I was the weak spot on Team seven and I bet I still am.

"W-what d-do you w-want?" I ask with stutter and curse myself for it. But I am scared. I have never been that scared in my life. Never once.

"Your powers." The man in piercings and with orange hair hisses and turns around. "Leave her alone. Don't give her any food or water. Let her see the treatment we give our enemies." He says clearly and loudly and exists the room. And with one last gaze, people follow him. Leaving me alone in the dark, scary and smelly dungeons.