Chapter Two

"Sakura." Tsunade calls me and I nod. Half of the village is here and I can spot my senseis in the crowd.

"Sakura-Hime!" Lee yells and I blush a little. Ever since becoming Tsunade's daughter, people have been calling me that.

"Lee, stop that." I murmur and Sasuke shots him jealous look. "What happened?"

"We want to spar you, sakura." Sasuke says in cold voice. "To see how we all improved." I nod and all four of us stand in fighting stance, waiting for someone to announce the start. Before they do this, I glance at Tsunade, who shakes her head, telling me not to use my real powers. I look then at other Senseis, they all doing the same.

"Start!" Tsunade yells and Sasuke is the first one to attack, of course Naruto.

"Tsk, lame as usual." I murmur loud of both of them to hear me and they smirk. Sasuke changes his direction and comes at me with his Chidori.

"Earth Style: Flower Chains!" I yell and flowers start coming out of the ground, trapping Uchiha inside of them, making him unable to free himself.

"Now, you Kaka-Baka." I say with smirk and start punching him, mostly not hitting him and destroying another training grounds in the process. I know Tsunade will kill me later for that.

Kakashi looks shocked at me and starts using his Sharingan, while Naruto is freeing Sasuke. I smile at both of them, I have missed them all, but pain they left is still here, not wanting to leave me.

"You have improved." Kakashi murmurs and I nod, already knowing it without him telling me that.

"Rasengan." Naruto yells and tries to attack me, but I avoid him and smile.

"Weak." I whisper and punch him making him fly across the training ground, fall hard and create a large crater.

Suddenly, someone hits me with their sword, penetrating into my body and making me bleed. I start healing myself while avoiding Sasuke's sword. As the same time Kakashi attacks me from behind, sending me flying across the ground, hitting it hard.

"You are still weak, Haruno." Uchiha smirks and comes nearer, wanting to strike me final time. "You aren't worth being Ninja, annoying little-" before he is able to finish I kick him. My whole body covered in Chakra.

"Never ever dare to say my last name, you filthy Uchiha." I say coldly and without anyone's permission start using my true powers. "You have left me, here to be treated like trash!" I yell again, sending water dragons on Sasuke and Kakashi. I start making hand signs and smiling "sleeping Poison!" I yell, using one of the Haruno Jutsus. This is genjutsu, which can be broken by either very powerful Uchiha, or by myself only. And now two men in front of me are reliving their worse nightmares.

Their cries fill the training grounds, people are looking at me with shocked expressions, not knowing that their little princess could be that harsh and cruel. Ibiki and Anko look at me with pride in their eyes, as I have learnt the interrogation from them and I am proving good now.

"Sakura, stop." Tsunade orders and I look at her, with pain and hurt visible in my eyes. But I nod and do what she asks me to do. Kakashi and Sasuke fall down, panting and crying.

My former Sensei looks at me with confusion in his eyes, but says nothing, while Sasuke isn't believing himself. He got struck in genjutsu, from which he couldn't break through.

"Never underestimate your opponent, Uchiha." I say with a smug look and smirk. "Especially if your opponent is someone like me." With that I leave them alone and shunshin in the Hokage Monument.

***

Sasuke stands up, looking around, still shaking from the visions Sakura showed him. He looks at Kakashi, who is staring at the space in front of him. Naruto has just arrived, limping and bruised.

"I bet now you know half of her strength." Tsunade announces loudly and smiles at confused boys in front of her. "She has trained hard, and she is strong."

Kakashi looks down, shame creeping up on his spine as he has missed most of the training of his student.

"Kakashi." Tsunade whispers loudly and everyone looks at the Jounin in front of them. "She was hurt by you the most. You disappeared when she needed you the most, and she still can't forgive you that." Kakashi nods, his eyes never leaving the destroyed ground.

"I am going." Ibiki stepped forward and looked over Team Seven. "To check up on my student."

"Your student?" Anko declared loudly. "She is my student too!"

"Calm down woman." Shikaku says annoyed. "She had several senseis after all." Anko nods angrily and looks at Kakashi.

"Yeah, and none of them were the one she wanted the most." Anko whispers sadly and looks away at the place where Sakura was standing a minute before.