Chapter Eleven

"Sakura." His voice is strict and irritated. I look at him with large emerald eyes. He looks down at me, with anger and disappointment vivid in his chocolate eyes.

"Yes?" I ask a bit confused, as I have never seen him that angry before. "Did i do something wrong?"

"Yes, you did." He tells me without filter and motions for me to go forward. I do as he asks me and suddenly I can feel a large slap across my face. The pain goes through my body and makes tears blurry my vision.

"Dad?" I ask in low voice and look up with disbelief and pain.

"Now, you will never show your powers to the world." He murmurs and shakes his head. "This is for your own good, Sakura." He utters and leaves me alone in the forest, telling me to find my way back home on my own.

"Dad...?" I whisper in a low voice and touch the cheek where he slapped me, wincing in pain.

I open my eyes slowly and stare at the white ceiling. Light is coming from the windows and I smile gently. The memories started coming to me. Memories I never knew I had. I unconsciously touch the place where he hit me. I wince in pain again, even though I no longer feel it.

"Dad..." I whisper and look down on the white sheet. The whole world is spinning and swirling in unbelievable speed, and I close my eyes in order to stop it.
Silent tears are making their way down my cheek and I swallow the large ball in my throat.

I try standing up with my bobbly legs, which are disappointing me right now, as I can't even stand straight.

Don't push yourself, Sakura. I know you are angry and you want to find truth soon, but you have to wait.

Inner? I haven't heard from you for a long time. Why coming now?

I was busy. And anyways, that's not the point. The point is that we have to lie back in the bed and try to sleep. You have to regain your strength in order to start walking.

I sigh loudly but do as Inner has told me. I lie comfortably and close my eyes tightly, slowly drifting to my sleep.

***

His steps are slow, his eyes are fixed on one place in front of him. And soft breeze is playing with his duck butt shaped hair.

"Sasuke?" His name is heard in the lone street. He stops and turns back to the blonde in front of him. His coal eyes study her, and her great blue eyes. "Where are you going?" Her voice is shallow and low, and her eyes are never leaving him.

"I..." Sasuke starts, but closes his mouth as he doesn't know what to say. Where is he going? To kill his brother? To serve Orochimaru, again? Or to depart from the village he calls home? "I don't know..." He murmurs slowly and looks down in shame, tears filling his eyes. Tears, he never let the world to see.

"No. No. No." Her voice is full of sorrow and fear. She runs forward, her long ponytail bouncing on the way. "You can't leave." She hangs herself on his shoulder and tries to stop him. "Not now, you... you have to... help her..." she starts stuttering and blabbering, drifting her eyes everywhere. "She... she will be devastated and... and..." she can't finish her sentence and takes a step back, staring at his onyx eyes.

"Ino, calm down." Sasuke's voice is steady and sad. "She will not care." He murmurs and looks down, away from her pitiful glance. "She doesn't care, not anymore."

"But... you can't do same thing twice!" Ino practically shouts at the last Uchiha. "You love her!"

"I have always loved her, Ino." Sasuke murmurs and takes a step back. "But I managed to leave her once, it will be no different to leave her now." With these words he disappears.