Chapter Four

Sakura... I have really bad vibes about it... meeting Akatsuki with Naruto... I think it is going to turn out bad...

I mentally nod at my Inner, but I say nothing loudly. I could hear their conversation from behind, but I didn't make a sound. They deserve to know, or at least I think so.

And Gai is right. Everything has changed about me since they passed away. I started showing half of my strength and people started acknowledging me. They starting me seeing as Haruno Sakura and not a helpless Sakura, who was left behind. Konoha understood how strong I was and they started depending on me.

"Sakura?" Tenten calls me and looks at me with sad eyes. "Are you really okay?"

"Yeah." I smile at her and then look back. "I will go little faster and meet you there, okay?" She nods and I start pouring some Chakra into my feet to get there a little faster.

***

Sasuke looks at the fast moving body of Sakura, wanting to follow her and talk to her. He really missed the time when Sakura would follow him around, call him her precious Sasuke-Kun and hug him to death.
But now things have changed. After Naruto finally succeeded in retrieving him and she is as cold hearted as human can be. He ever forgot about his revenge because of her, and she doesn't even care about him anymore. The strange pain keeps tugging Sasuke's heart when he thinks about it, but he tends to ignore it as much as possible.

"Teme!" Naruto yells loudly and Sasuke glares at him, but says nothing. "What happened to you?"

"Hn. Nothing." Sasuke coldly says and looks in front of him, where he can no longer detect his pink blossom.

***

Sasori of the red sand... I have been looking for him for a long time. He is the one killing my parents. And not only he.

I have been keeping track on Akatsuki for more than one reason. They have ordered murder of my parents and they all together killed them. Since that day, I have been looking for them, gathering information about them and trying to find them in order to kill.

When I heard that Sasuke came back and we were going to help him kill Itachi, it pleased me indeed. But I don't care mostly. I just need them to disappear.

"Sakura-chan?" Tenten asks me and only then I notice that I am standing in front of the entrance. I destroy it and we are in the cave.  And there they are. Members of the Akatsuki, with nearly dead Gaara on the floor.

"Well, well, well." Sasori starts in deep and harsh voice. He steps forward and looks directly in my eyes. "Look who came after us. Isn't it, our favorite little kunoichi?" He asks with sarcasm dropping from each word he has pronounced. 

"Sakura?" Sasuke looks at me, confusion swimming in his eyes. "Does he know you?" I gulp, but I say nothing. 

"Haruno Sakura, it's my pleasure to see you again." Sasori hisses and I can feel his smirk directed at me. 

"Sasori-danna." Deidara murmurs, when notices my dangerous sparkle in the eyes.

"Deidara, go and take the body with you." The blonde nods and disappears with the body of Gaara. Naruto and others follow him without hesitation and leave me and Chiyo-Baa-Chan alone with this madman. 

"Sasori?" Chiyo-baa-chan whispers and looks sadly at her grandchild. I look sadly at her, but say nothing. He is no more her little boy, he is criminal and murderer, who needs to be stopped.

"Chiyo-baa-chan, stay back." I order her and she nods, understanding that there is something bigger between me and him. I step forward, with terrible urge to kill him then and there without hesitation, but even I admit that it will be hard. As he is strong.

"Going to use Haruno Jutsus on me, honey?" He asks me and I shake my head in anger. He isn't worse dying with such powerful and good Jutsus. 

I hit the ground with chakra enfenced fist and make small earthquackes. He jumps up and I follow him, avoiding his small poisoned serbons and trying to land a punch on him. But he is fast and when I finally hit him, he starts coming down. 

And now I am standing in front of real him. He has chocolate brown eyes, bloody red hair, nice face features and most importantly he is wooden.

"Sasori?" Chiyo whispers horrified. "What have you done with yourself?"

"I turned myself into immortal art, baa-chan." He says in truimphant smile. He is really mad. "And now you shall be added to my collection!" He exclaims and if Baa-chan hadn't attached some strings on me, I would be dead. She pulled me back and saved my life.

"You are insane." I murmur and shake my head. I start making handsigns, angry about the fact that he was strong, too strong for me to handle without help or Haruno Jutsus. "Deadly Flowers!" I yell and flowers start raining upon us out of nowhere, getting struck into Sasoris's wooden body. 

"Tsk..." He murmurs and starts taking out flowers. I smirk at this and while he is busy with them I start making another set of handsigns.

"Inner Release!" I yell suddenly, more power overtaking me. I can feel new urge of chakra inside of me, and anger. Terrible, unimaginable anger and hatred taking over me.

"Sakura?" Baa-chan asks in shocked and scared voice, but I pay no attention to it and then, then everything goes black.

***

Sakura is standing in the middle of the destructed cave. Her once emerald orbs are turned pitchy black, her pastel pink her is darker, with blackish ends. Her teeth are sharper and her smile is more sinister. 

"Inner Sakura, I suppose?" Sasori asks with a smirk and steps forward, only to be trapped in muddy chains. 

"Step closer and you are dead." Sakura hisses and starts walking slowly and dangerously. "What are you doing with Jinchurikis?" She asks with hatred drifting from her tone.

"Are you sure it was what you want to know?" Sasori asks with another smirk. "Or do you want to know why we killed your parents?" She freezes, her body paralized and unable to move a limb. "Do you know the true reason you were kept alive, Haruno?"