Chapter One

It's cold. The soft breeze is blowing in my clothes and making me freeze. The leaves are slowly leaving their places at trees and falling on the solid ground. My pink hair is flying with the wind and I smile.

"Forehead!" Ino yells loudly and i look back, annoyed with her. "Oi, forehead!" I stop and wait for her to come nearer.

"What happened Ino-pig?" She grunts, but shrugs it off.

"Tsunade is calling for you!" She smiles cheerfully and I nod. "Oi, and I will be coming today to your house!" She shouts while running off to meet Shikamaru and Chouji.

I smile at her disappearing body and remember my old team. Team seven, which scattered a long time ago. I haven't seen Sasuke or Naruto for three years already and Kakashi-Sensei has disappeared, too. I tried searching him, but he didn't even want to see me.

I would cry about it at first, but then I got used to it, as I wasn't expecting anything more from him. As I was never a true part of Team Seven.

After their departure, only several people stayed by my side. First one is of course Ino-Pig, who never doubted me and despite everything was by my side. Then is Tsunade-Shisou of course, who after death of my parents adopted me, and now is my mother-figure. Fourth one is Lee-San, who trained with me day and night, making me wonder about Youth. Then is of course Hinata-chan, who at first was shy, but slowly we became great friends, and last one is Ten-Ten, who taught me the use of weapons.
From the Senseis, they were a lot. First one was Mighty Gai, next one was Ibiki and The She-Devil Anko, also Shikaku and Shikamaru, who did their best to teach me Shogi.
And many more, nearly everyone but Kakashi... the person I needed the most.

"Sakura-San?" One of the ANBU's appear in front of me. "Hokage-Sama is waiting for you." I nod and shunshin away, knowing that I have zoned out again.

"Okaa-San!" I say while appearing in front of her wooden table, feeling some ninjas behind me, but paying no attention to them. "Pig and Hawk-San told me you were looking for me!" I say again with bright smile plastered on my lips. "And before anything, I am telling you that I will not go on another mission for a week, I just came back and I want to sleep." I start whining before she gets the chance to say anything. "And next time send someone else to accompany Prince Giiko, he is annoying hell out of me." I complain and stop before she explodes.

"Stop!" She yells and breaks the table, as usual. "I am not sending you on another mission!" She yells and looks at me with killer eyes of her.

"Aa." Someone says loudly behind me and I freeze at the familiar voice. "Tsunade-Sama." He says loudly and I can feel tears filling my eyes.

"What is he doing here?" I ask more like hiss loudly for a man behind me to hear.

"Sakura-chan!" Suddenly another voice yells and forces me to turn back to them. And they are here, all three of them are here.

First one is Kakashi, his silver hair defying gravity again. The last one is Uchiha, his ebony eyes scanning me and in the middle is sun kisses goofball.

"What... why... Tsunade?!" I yell and make crater with my foot. I turn at my mother with large killin intent. "What are they, better yet, what am I doing here with them?!"

"I thought you would be happy to see them, again." She whispers, feeling guilty to make me feel this way.

"What's wrong Sakura-chan?" Naruto asks and steps forward, only to be met with my glare.

"Nothing, nothing at all Naruto." I whisper and shake my head. "Only that all three of you left mere here, alone. Not caring about me even for once."

"You weren't alone." Naruto says in disbelief. "Kakashi-sensei was with you."

"No he wasn't." I say coldly and look at ashamed teacher. "He left me, never caring enough about me to check on me." I whisper again, hurt clinching my heart.

"Maybe if you were stronger, he would care about you." Sasuke murmurs cockily and smirks.

"And if you were less driven by hatred, you might have some sensibility." I shoot back and shake my head. "I am gone." I look at Tsunade and disappear in swirl of Sakura Petals.

***

"Sakura." Ten-Ten approaches me, looking confused and intrigued at me. "Are you okay?" She looks around the ruined training ground and sits next to me, while I am healing my bleeding hands.

"Yeah." I chuckle at her and finish healing myself. "I just got bit taken away by training." I murmur and look at the large craters made by me.

"You know, they are heading this way." Tenten whispers softly. "They wanna spar with you." She whispers again and I nod.

"In that case, I am ready to kick their asses." I mutter happily and look at the shadows approaching me.