Chapter Eight

"No!" I slam my hand on Tsunade's desk and break it in half, anger is boiling inside of me and fights to break free. "I will no longer be part of the Team Seven!" I yell again and look at blonde with deadly aura.

"But..." she starts, but i silence her.

"Not buts, mom." I whisper in low voice and look down. "I won't be able to go on a missions with them, and if I go... I know I will fail them..." I whisper and look away from her, tears filling my eyes.

"Okay." She nods and looks at other heart broken member of the team. "In that case... you will have new member." Naruto starts to protest, but Kaa-San shuts him. "Sai come inside." The pale boy steps and smiles at others.

"Sai-kun!" I yell and hug the boy, jumping onto him. Sia has been my best friend and I am shipping him and Ino. He puts his hands around me as well and hugs back.

"Sai...?" Naruto asks and looks at confused Uchiha.

"Kun...?" Sasuke finishes and looks with jealous at the boy. Kakashi says nothing as Yamato comes forward as well.

"These two will be your new members." Tsunade announces and looks at boys. "Behave yourself." They all nod and i smirk, now hugging Yamato.

"What's up?" He asks me and smiles sheepishly at me, while I nudge him and roll my eyes.

"You left me!" I exclaim loudly and shake my head in disapproval. "We had to train if you remember and you left me!"

"Ano..." He starts sweating nervously and looking around. "I was busy with the mission." He mumbles and I roll my eyes again, not taking the bait, but I nod.

***

I always try my best to avoid coming here. I hate this place, as it makes me feel weak and hapless, which I am in some ways.
Their names are perfectly curved in the stone, flowers in front of them. The soft breeze is playing with my bubblegum hair and softly touching my cheeks.
A small smile makes its way on my lips and I close my eyes, trying to maintain my tears.
One somehow manages to escape my grip and falls down onto my cheek, leaving wet pass.

"Okaa-San..." I whisper as I touch the gravestone, kneeling in front of it. "Tou-San..." I whisper again as I touch another grave with my left hand.
Tears start falling uncontrollably, blurring my vision and blinding me. I lean forward, my forehead touching the grassy ground, tears streaming down my face, and I start sobbing, loudly.

"I am sorry..." I whisper over and over again, until I can no longer feel my voice. Tears finally stop, making me able to see normally. The pain in my chest subdues and I feel calmer.

I stand up, still trembling a little for crying for an hour or two. My knees are weak and I'm barely able to walk on the grass. My feet are slipping and I am shaking from tears and cold.

"Sakura..." Tsunade appears next to me out of nowhere and hugs me tightly. I let my hands fly around her freely and hug her back, my tears escaping my grip, again. "I was worried." She whispers and wipes away my tears, kissing my forehead gently. "Come, lets go home." She murmurs and we slowly start going to the place we call home.