Chapter Twelve

The sun is dull. Nothing seems same. Birds are quiet and even leaves aren't moving. I look around the silenced forest, tears streaming down my face, and hate filling my heart.

"Sakura?" The voice whispers behind me and I look back, just to meet his onyx eyes and smiling face. "What's wrong?" He asks me, confused and worried.

"Eh, Sasuke-Kun!" I yell and wipe my tears away, activating my fan girl mode. "Nothing is wrong!" I start lying smoothly and look at his serious face. It always amazed me how fast his expressions could change. "What made you think that something was wrong?" I ask, smile forming on my lips.

"Hn. Nothing." He coldly states and leaves me dumbfounded. I stare at his retrieving back and gulp a large ball stuck in un throat.

I open my eyes again. Memories are flooding my mind and not leaving me alone. I gulp and look around. My room is dimly lighted and I am sitting at half dark room. I hate darkness.
It always reminds me things I wanted to forget. I look out of the window, the bright moon is lighting the whole street, sky is dark shade of blue and grayish puffy clouds are lazily floating on it.

I sit up, my eyes scanning the whole area and the creepy is feeling filling my heart. I blink my eyes and try to eg rid of this feeling, but nothing changes. The feeling is increasing and clenching my heart, making it harder for me to breath.

Suddenly the knock on the door jolts me upwards and makes me look at the white door. Tsunade in her usual attire walks in, her eyes shadowed and sad, avoiding me face.

"What happened?" I ask directly, my eyes scanning her face for anything.

"I am sorry Sakura..." she murmurs and I freeze on spot all the different images flashing in my mind. "He left... again."

At first these words ring nothing in my mind, but after a minute everything becomes understandable. The feeling, her sad and guilty eyes, he left. Again.

Unconsciously tears start streaming down my face, blurring my vision.

He left.
Sasuke left.