Chapter Fifteen

My hands are shaking. I have picked another habit of shaking hands. They have never stopped trembling. Well, unless I am in the battle.
I have studied that only place when I am... calm is when I am fighting. And this is scaring people that care about me.
I have become reckless and brave, not caring about anything or anyone.

"Sakura?" Someone gently knocks on the door and forces me into harsh reality. The door opens and reveals smiling Ino.

"Yeah?" I look at her, rising my eyebrows. "What happened?" I look at her raging face. Fear is scripted on them.

"Asuma Sensei." She whispers and tears start falling down her face. Only the double look is enough for me to tell what has happened. I get up run to her and hug her, tightly.

"Hey, Ino." I start patting her head and try to maintain my tears. "It's okay. He is... in a better place, Ino." I whisper and smile. "He is far better place."

***

He is smirking. He is looking at me and smirking. His face is changing all the time, but smirk is only permanent thing on it.

"Look who is here." Kakuzu whispers and looks at my direction.

"The pink bitch!" Hidan yells and irritates me. Just because I have pink hair, doesn't mean he can call me that.

"You again?" I ask a bit irritated. Yes, they are strong, but why them? I mean, the pair I hate the most? They have gained that title. I can't stand these guys.

"Missed us?" Kakuzu smirks and I pretend to vomit. "You know, we liked you better soaked in blood and scared."

"Too bad." I mumble and ignore all the surprised stares from others. "I never liked that part of me." I whisper louder and smile. "Let's get over it." I announce and get in fighting position. "Sleeping Poison." I whisper and look at both of them. It's still getting a toll on me, but at least it will buy some times for others.

The pained cries is filling the arena. I look at Shikamaru, who nods at me and then my gaze shifts to Ino. They are ready and I think they deserve a chance to prove themselves.

I sigh and release the two members of Akatsuki, only so that they can peacefully die in hell.

***

The moment Naruto appeared and 'saved the day' I knew, that he was coming back. I don't think that he has given up on idea about saving Sasuke and returning him back home, but something bad is going to happen soon. And we can't let ourselves waste our time on the Last Uchiha.

"Sakura." Her voice is low and full of worry. I look up, my eyes drifting from place to place and finally stopping at her face.

Her hazel eyes are full of worry and care, her smile on her lips are nervous and uneasy and the way her body stands only tells me, how tensed she is.

"Tsunade." I acknowledge her with a small nod and smile. Ever since they have returned, I have stopped calling her mother. At first, I could see how hurt she was about it, but as the time went by, she understood that there were more things to worry about than that. "What happened?" I ask in a low voice as she refused to say anything.

"I have... I have read the report, Sakura." She sighs and sits in front of me on the large greenish sofa. "And, everyone is wondering how Akatsuki knows you." She whispers in a low voice and shakes her head. "They will find out the truth soon. And, I need you to tell them." She adds and shyly and slowly looks in my emotionless eyes.

I sigh and nod, not really understanding the present around me, as I am drowning in the past that still hunts me.