Chapter Ten

The first thing I notice when I open my eyes is bright light and then the window, overlooking the whole village. The puffy clouds are swimming softly on the dark blue sky, the birds are chirping and soft breeze is playing with the leaves on the trees.

"Sakura?" Tsunade enters my room and smiles at me. I am in the hospital, again. "How are you?" She asks me worriedly and sits on one of the chairs near my bed.

"Fine, I guess." I murmur and smile softly at her. "But I think I need to work on it some more..." she looks skeptically at me, rising one eyebrow and looking annoyed at me.

"You need to rest." She coldly states and shakes her head. "You can't overwork yourself, Sakura. You need to take care of yourself." She mumbles and smiles at me.

"I know..." I look down in shame, but I don't feel guilty for making people worry, I am ashamed of not being able perfecting the Jutsu. "It's just... i need to train some more... a lot more actually..."

Her sympathetic look in the eyes, the way she smiles and the way her face changes tells me how she feels. She pities me and loves me at the same time. She cares about me and she wants only good for me. But deep down she doesn't believe that I can be greater than the Last Uchiha or The Kuyubi...

"I...I need to be alone, Tsunade-Sama..." I whisper in official tone and she looks shocked at me, but slowly nods. Leaving me alone with my dark thoughts.

***

"Listen Sakura." She smiles brightly at me and pats my head. Her mint green eyes are studying my face carefully. "I know that one day you...you will want to show yourself." She whispers gently and uneasily. "But... It will be best if you don't."
I look confused at her. We have been training for years and she doesn't want me to show my strength.
"Act smart and be the best, but don't show your strength." She goes on, smiling at me. "You know, Sakura-Chan... there are people, really bad people who will want to kill you and your friends if they know what you can." She shakes her blonde head and looks away from me.

"But..." I whisper, but she stops me.

"I am sorry Sakura-Chan..." she goes on and touches my forehead gently. "But promise me that you will never use Nanaris again."

I jolt up in my bed, sweating and breathing deeply. My insides are twisting and the strong urge to puke takes over me. I bent over, vomiting my insides and crying at the same time. Tears are streaming down my face, leaving wet marks on their way.

"Sakura-San?" One of the nurses run inside the room and helps me wipe the vomit off of my face. "Are you okay?" She asks me and after nodding briefly she runs to call doctors.

I sit back, leaning against the head of the bed and thinking about the dream or memory. The face of my mom still appearing in front of me fleshing inside my head. Her smile forming on her lips and making me chuckle.

"Are you okay?" Tsunade runs inside the room, hugging me tightly. Her eyes are puffy and stained with tears. I have never seen her cry, never in my life.

"I am fine, really." I try to assure her, but I can't. My mind keeps drifting back to when mom talked about Nanaris. I want to find out more about it and what she meant by never using it again.

***
"Teme!" I can hear Naruto's loud voice from a distance, but I try to brush it off and continue sleeping. But unfortunately the door opens loudly and Naruto with others come inside. "Sasuke-Teme!" Naruto calls out again and I snap my eyes open, angry at the loud blonde.

"Oi...Sakura-Chan..." he whispers uneasy when notices my deathly aura. "I...um... didn't want to wake you up..." he stars stuttering and looking everywhere but me. I chuckle at him and shake my head, annoyed.

"Calm down." I murmur and close my eyes. "What happened? Why are you all here?" I motion at Konoha 12 and smile gently.

"We thought to visit you, believe it!" Naruto exclaims loudly again and smiles. "You pulled pretty cool thing back there."

"Yeah..."I say while rolling my eyes. "It still need modification though."

"What was that?" Shikamaru asks me and sits on the chair. "You couldn't move, so you haven't even moved, I just... looked in your eyes."

"That's Haruno Jutsu." I admit and smile. "It allows me to move opponent at my will, it is same at puppetry or shadow Jutsu, but even better." I smirk and he nods, chuckling back.