Chapter Fourteen

Harunos were always known for their techniques and powers. They had amazing chakra control and enormous strength. They were best medics and trackers and best ones in fighting. One of their specialties were Genjutsus and they often used them on their enemies.

There are the list of techniques they have :

Flying Petals

Sakura Petals starts flying around with sharpened ends and razoring and cutting the opponent.

Deadly Flowers

Flowers start appearing out of nowhere, hitting opponent like shurikens.

Sleeping Poison

The opponent is put into Genjutsu only caster or powerful Uchiha can break out of.

Inner Release

Harunos have Inners inside of them, which storages more Chakra for them. Releasing them means making Inner Demons go loose and lose control to blind anger.

Haruno Marking

A mark appears into the caster, the mark is small form of Sakura Flower, appearing on the left shoulder. The caster gets the power of the opponent.

Dancing strings

A caster puts the opponent on strings, which are stronger than Chakra strings and have more power than them. The caster can move the opponent as they will, without even lifting a finger.

The most important of them all was Naniris. The Kekkei Genkai allowing them to be faster, stronger, more powerful and have shield like Uchiha's have Susanoo, but stronger. And if the user was strong enough, he/she could use necromancy, undeading the people with their own minds and souls. They had free wills and were dismissed only if the caster wanted it or if the caster was running low of chakra.

Because of these powers, Harunos were often killed while they were infants of in their time of weakness. Even today, Harunos are hunted and it's believed that one day the reincarnation of Sakura will come and change the fates of people.

The rest of the papers are blank, with nothing on them and I sigh in frustration as I want to know more about the prophecy.

The knocking on the door, makes me return to the reality and I open the door, just to see worn out okaa-San standing there and smiling.

"Hello, Sakura-chan." She tells and walks inside. "I will... sleep." She yawns and without waiting for my response goes inside her room.

***

"I am scared." I whisper in the thin air as I close my eyes. I open them only to see pure blackness around, with someone floating in the air in the middle.

"Hello, my child." He tells me in old ancient voice. "My name is Hogoromo..." he whispers and earns an attention from me.

"The Sage of the six paths?" I ask in a low voice as if I am scared. He nods, small smile appearing on his lips.  He is floating in the midair with his body glooming in the darkness. He has some kind of peace around him.

"For little girl, you know a lot." He tells me and I nod, proudly. "I am here... to tell you something." He whispers and his smiling face morphs into serious one. "They will be after you, as the true heir of Harunos. You will be the one choosing the fates of the worlds." He whispers again and sighs. "Use your powers wisely young child. And don't make the same mistakes, your ancestors did." And with that he disappears, leaving me alone.

I jolt awake in my bed, sweat running down my forehead as my body is slightly shaking. I bite my lip and close my eyes in order to analyze what has happened to me. And once again I start going over the memory of my early childhood.