Clash!

Author update: Newly posted, enjoy!

Melody rolled over in the bed and felt a light tap on the shoulder. Her eyes fluttered opened before she screamed, kicking into sitting up.
"Sasuke!?" She placed her hand over a chest and he rolled his eyes before pulling her up. "What's wrong?" She asked when he wouldn't let go of her hand.
"Want to train before the others wake up," Melody blinked and listened carefully, no one in the house was awake. She shrugged her shoulders and followed Sasuke out onto the deck, clad in her pj shorts and thinly strapped top. Sasuke gave her a small smirk as he folded his arms, "don't you want to change? Into something suitable?" Melody stretched her arms above her head, before pulling half of her hair into a low bun.
"What? You afraid to lose to me in pj's?" She teased, Sasuke glared at her before running forward he swung his arm at her and Melody squealed before blocking with her palm. Sasuke gave her a genuine smile until Melody swung her leg around and up aiming for his shoulder, he pulled back from her and ducked. Her foot hit the ground and she smiled back at Sasuke who stood up.
"I'm glad you're here Melody." Sasuke muttered before he ran forward again, he stopped and brought his leg up, Melody blinked and bent backwards before flipping away from Sasuke. She smiled at him sweetly before her bell pinged as the breeze blew passed them. Sasuke blinked as he felt lips press against his cheek and a sharp object placed against his neck. He craned his neck slightly. The Melody in front of him disappeared and the real Melody giggled next to him.
"It's been fun." She said, he smirked at her and she frowned.
"Sorry bells." He disappeared and she gasped, Sasuke was stood further away from her before he darted towards her. Melody heard the door open and she turned her head, Sasuke's eyes widened.
"Melody focus!" He shouted until her collided with her body and sent them tumbling off the deck into the water. Kakashi stood at the door frowning as Tsunami appeared next to him, Sasuke resurfaced and then Melody.
"Sasuke you idiot." She spluttered as he reached for her hand pulling her through the water.
"Having fun there?" Kakashi mused, Melody glanced up at him as Sasuke began to blush.
"Yeah." She stated reaching one of her hands up, Kakashi bent down and pulled on her arm as Sasuke pushed up her waist. She placed her feet on the decking and shook her hair as Sasuke climbed out, Tsunami smiled at the two.
"That's really adorable, breakfast will be ready shortly." She gave Melody's shoulder a squeeze as Sasuke nodded and hurried into the house. Melody followed with a laughing Kakashi.
"I didn't know Sasuke could blush." He humored Melody poked Kakashi's stomach as they entered the house,
"funny Kakashi. I'm gonna get dressed." She smiled a little before running off to her room.

Melody headed back into the kitchen and sat down next to Sasuke and Inari. She glanced around
"Sakura's still not up?" She asked, Kakashi shook his head as Sasuke began eating his food. The group had settled into a quiet conversation until Sakura came into the room yawning loudly.
"Morning..." She sat down and glanced around the table, "did Naruto not come back?" She asked, Melody shook her head, as Inari sat closer to her ignoring Sakura and Sasuke.
"Looks like he was out all night." Tazuna answered, as Sakura rubbed her eyes, Melody began eating listening a little as they both spoke.
"He's gone completely crazy. He's out climbing trees in the dark. He could be dead by now. You know from using up too much chakra." She stated bluntly, Melody glanced up at her.
"You really know how to care about your friends don't you." Melody muttered earning a glare from Sakura as Tsunami walked over.
"Well I hope he's okay, a child should not be spending a night in the woods alone." She placed the food down and sat down as Kakashi spoke up.
"There's nothing to worry about, Naruto's a goofy kid but he is a full-fledged ninja."
"Sakura's... right, Naruto is such a loser he's probably lying there dead somewhere." Sasuke sighed, Melody turned her head to Sasuke, who was already staring at her.
"Aww you care." Melody teased, Sasuke rolled his eyes and stood up heading for the door.
"Going for a walk... Melody come on." He uttered opening the door, Sakura frowned after Sasuke,
"We just started eating." Melody placed her hand on Inari's head giving it a shake before following Sasuke.
"That was fast." Sakura twitched, as Sasuke and Melody left together to find Naruto. Sasuke stopped and turned to Melody.
"Summon one of your wolves... it'll be quicker to find the idiot." Sasuke ordered, Melody nodded and bit her thumb before creating the hand signs and placing her hand on the floor.
"Summoning jutsu!" Smoke appeared and the two pups yawned and stretched.
"You called?" Faolan asked pouncing on Sasuke's feet who slowly rolled him off his foot. Melody picked up Luna, stroking her back.
"Yes, we need you to find Naruto..." Melody trailed off as Luna looked up at her, "do you have his scent?" Sasuke groaned in annoyance, as Faolan followed.
"We can look for a strange person." Faolan answered, Luna nodded settling comfortably in Melody's arms. Shortly after they headed into the forest Faolan had picked up a scent, he bounded on and Sasuke and Melody followed until they spotted the blonde and a new face. The person stood up and began walking towards them as Naruto began yelling at himself. Melody and Sasuke passed the person in pink and frowned as Faolan growled at the person. Sasuke headed to Naruto before whacking him in the head, Naruto flinched in pain rubbing his head as Melody bent down grinning at Naruto.
"Who was that?"
"Some guy..." Naruto answered "what are you two doing together?" Naruto asked Melody straightened up as Sasuke blushed looking away. Naruto grinned and Sasuke folded his arms in disgust as Melody pulled Naruto up.
"So shall we train a little?" She asked, the two boys nodded and she pointed to the tree. "Okay get to the top of that tree." They both took a kunai from her and she waited at the bottom as she continued her own training making Luna and Faolan her pack.