Mission

Kaiya lowered her sword, and turned to the man in the ANBU outfit, as the Hokage engaged in battle against Orochimaru.
"Kakashi Sensei... I want to help Genma Sensei... I just feel funny..." Kaiya whispered, Gai stared down at her,
"Kaiya this is no time for personal..." He was cut off by the ANBU laughing.
"Oh I think it is personal for that child. After all, didn't we start something? Kaiya Gekko."
Kaiya's eyes widened as the ANBU jumped down and headed for Baki. Kaiya growled.
"Kakashi Sensei, Gai Sensei. Please! They know about my brother! I can sense it!" She yelled, Kakashi sighed but nodded. Kaiya bowed before running after the ANBU as Kakashi and Gai engaged with the enemy ninja.

Kakashi stopped by Sakura again as he watched Melody leave the arena. He gritted his teeth together,
"Melody you were safer here with me." He whispered, "Sakura!" he yelled back, she looked up. "It was worth teaching you genjutsu training for the Genin exams... now release Naruto and Shikamaru, from the genjutsu. Naruto will be delighted he'll be getting a mission after such a long time." He said, Sakura glanced up at Kakashi.
"What kind of mission?"
"You'll have to be careful on this one, it's the first A rank assignment since the Land Of The Waves."
Sakura's eyes widened, a ninja dove at Kakashi and he smacked him away.
"But Sensei! What about what's going on here? Why send us on a mission?" She asked frantically,
"Sasuke's chasing Gaara, and Melody's gone after Sasuke. Go after Melody and Sasuke." He said before using a summoning jutsu. "I also feel uneasy about that weird chakra... something familiar..." He thought, his thoughts going back to Sasuke and Gaara's match and Melody. "Go and wake them up, Melody is strong she'll protect you when you catch up to her. From that go after Sasuke." He ordered, he summoned Pakkun "Any more than you Sakura, Shikamaru, and Naruto will be a disadvantage. Four is more than enough."
"But that means you'll be coming with us!" Sakura said, Kakashi shook his head as Pakkun appeared.
"No, Pakkun will track their scents."
Pakkun moved over to Sakura.
"But that's just a puppy."
"alright listen little girl, don't just go around saying I'm just some cute puppy." Pakkun said, Sakura paled in confusion.
"Alright it's time go release the Genjutsu and get going." He said again, Sakura began to crawl across the stairs away from Kakashi's protection. She stopped by Naruto and created hand signs before touching Naruto's shoulder.
"Release." She thought, Naruto knelt up and rubbed his eyes
"hey what's going on Sakura?" He asked sleepily, Sakura turned her head and her eyes widened.
"Get down!" She grabbed Naruto and pushed him to the floor as a kunai flew past him, inches away from Shikamaru.
"I'll fill you in later, just stay down!" She said before crawling to Shikamaru and stopping, her eye twitched.
"Shikamaru... why can't you be active like Melody? You've been awake this whole time!" She hissed, Pakkun moved forward and opened his mouth before chomping down on Shikamaru's leg. Suddenly Shikamaru sat up swinging his leg trying to fling Pakkun off him.
"Shikamaru, you know how to use Genjutsu! You faker!" Sakura scowled, "why were you pretending to be a sleep?" She muttered, Shikamaru grabbed Pakkun and began squidging Pakkun's face.
"I didn't want to get involved, I couldn't care less about Sasuke." He said, Pakkun bit down on Shikamaru's hand causing him to scream. Naruto glanced around noticing everyone fighting.
"Wait, what is this? Where's Mel?" He asked, suddenly a sound ninja appeared behind Naruto.
"Behind you!" Sakura yelled, a flash of green came up the stairs and knocked into the sound ninja sending him through the arena wall, leaving a hole.
"So fast!" Sakura exclaimed,
"not just fast, powerful too." Gai smirked as the sound ninja fell through the hole.
"Okay, I'll explain the mission," Kakashi appeared in front of the Genin. "Once I do go through that opening. You are to find Melody and Sasuke and stop them. Find a safe location and wait for further instructions."
"Wait what happened to them?" Naruto asked, Sakura grabbed him by the waist and dragged him out.
"I'll explain later!" They were off, Shikamaru stared after them.
"Why me?" He asked, Pakkun crawled over Shikamaru's raised knee,
"look if this mission is a success as a reward I will let you touch my paw or my pads."
"What?"
"Come on they're really soft." Pakkun raised his paw, Shikamaru raised his eyebrow in confusion.
"Wha?"
"No one ever wants to shake! But my paws are so soft and subtle!!" Pakkun yelled dramatically, Shikamaru raised his hand, before lowering his as Pakkun lowered his paw "forget it... let's go." He bit into Shikamaru's hand and dragged the screaming shirker off with the others.
"Will they be alright? Or is it Melody you're worrying about?" Gai asked, as Kakashi raised his kunai.
"They'll be fine as long as they don't go too far... and Mel... she'll be ok..." He said unconvincingly. "why couldn't she just stay here?"

A Hidden Kindness Pt2 (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें