Mirror

Author note: Newly posted! Enjoy

Sasuke's kunai and Haku's needle clashed, just as Melody stopped when she spotted the girl's explosive devices. Melody sighed, her heart beat thumped in her chest, she wanted to help Sasuke but-
"What's the matter? Afraid?" The girl tormented, as Sasuke and Haku continued to battle.
"Get real." Melody snorted, she shook her head her bell making noise. Sasuke gave a glance over to Melody and blocked Haku's attacked. She stared back at him and he nodded,
"He'll be fine..." She thought before running forward as she heard Kakashi direct Sakura. The girl pulled up her sword however Faolan came running up behind her. Faolan jumped and landed on the girl's head. She began screaming trying to get the pup off as Melody ran forward, however she skidded to a halt when Faolan whacked off the mask.
"No way." Melody's eyes widened and Kakashi frowned a little, the mask fell off the girls face and Melody pointed at her. "Princess?! The Princess I'm looking for, is you?! You're working with a criminal?!"
Zabuza eyed the young girl and Melody growled in anger, Sasuke stared over ignoring Haku for a moment, Sakura shook her head in confusion.
"I don't understand, Sensei please explain?"
"Melody's mission was to find a missing Princess from the land of fire. However, it appears she wasn't as missing as her family would have liked. She's clearly joined Zabuza and helped him out. I'm surprised she's grown up like this." Kakashi explained, Melody rolled her eyes and stepped forward.
"Yeah! Considering I looked after her when she was little!" Melody barked the Princess gulped and stepped back. "So- Miss Mask I'mma do to you what you did to these poor people!" Melody ran forward, Zabuza smirked.
"Well get her.... Princess."
Kakashi reached his hand forward and sighed, as Sasuke turned his attention back to Haku.
"Naruto where are you?" She thought as Melody brought back her fist, her bracelet glistening in the small light of the sun, ready to punch the Princess.

Melody ran along the streets giggling happily, she was running from Itachi playing hide and seek. She stopped outside the police station and stared up her jaw dropping slowly,
"Wow!" She smiled happily, Itachi had told her that in the Leaf Village his family worked closely with the police to protect the village. She smiled as she thought about her new family. She had no remembrance of her mother and father but Mikoto had welcomed her, at the age of four. She could not foresee the damage the loss of her family had given her. She turned around and suddenly was on her back.
"Hey!" She squealed loudly and hit the floor, she opened her eyes trying her hardest not to cry, and above her was a young girl around her age, with pale blonde hair. She whined before stumbling to her feet, Melody slowly sat up.
"Sorry..." The girl whispered, Melody crossed her legs in front of her, "are you hurt?" She asked rubbing down her knees.
"No, who are you?" Melody asked, the girl bit her lip, pulling at her pigtails a little, as Melody stood up, dusting herself off.
"I'm Princess Yaya." She curtsied a little and Melody bowed slightly, she took the girls hand and walked with her through the village.
"I'm Melody, I've never seen you here before." She responded as she dodged a few adults, the blonde shook her head.
"No, I'm not from here, I'm with my father on business." She explained skipping alongside the auburn-haired girl. The two girls had spent the whole day playing in the park, chatting about who they were and things they like. Yaya smiled brightly at Melody and glanced up at the setting sun.
"This is the most fun I've had. Thank you, Melody."
"It's okay." Melody replied sliding down the slide, Yaya giggled and clasped her hands behind her.

The two fights continued until Haku raised one hand before creating hand signs, Sasuke eyes widened as Melody knocked Yaya over.
"One hand!?" Sasuke muttered, Melody turned her head to glance over at Sasuke as hundreds of needles surrounded Sasuke.
Melody's eyes widened as she watched Sasuke glance around at the needles until Yaya ran up behind her and tackled her to the ground, Melody grunted as she hit the floor, Kakashi's voice ringing in her ear as she kicked Yaya over the top of her. She scrambled to her feet, reaching into her pocket she pulled out shuriken and threw them at Yaya. Yaya jumped up and over before running at Melody as Sasuke dodged the needles, Melody blocked the girl's punch however she threw her sword up and caught with the other hand, she brought her blade around and Melody stumbled back as the blade sliced through her top, leaving a small red line across her stomach, Melody kicked her leg forward, causing Yaya to step back before she back hand sprung away. Sasuke appeared behind Haku and Melody touched her stomach, as the fabric fell away from her.