Reflection

Naruto's eyes widened in fear, as Melody held out her hand and Sasuke gripped hers clenching her hand tightly.

"Ss- Sakura." Naruto began, Sasuke and Melody glanced over at him.
"Naruto, Sakura... Mel. What are you doing here?" He asked, Sakura stared down at him.
"He's losing control again." She thought, she glanced up at Melody whose eyes were focused on Naruto's back before her eyes shot back to Sasuke.
"Don't start asking why we're here! You did the exact opposite of what Kakashi told you!" She hissed, Sakura glanced between the two of them. "Damn it Sasuke! I- what good are you, if you let someone get so under you skin like that? How- I- I can't help you this time." She held up her other hand and Sasuke stared at it his body shaking in pain, he groaned in anger. "I'll- I can't fight Gaara if I help you right now..." She whispered, Pakkun sighed as Luna lay down whimpering softly. Melody felt his hand tighten on hers, she lowered her head. "You have to get this under control. I can't absorb the curse from you this time, it hurts me too you know!" Both Sasuke and Melody closed their eyes, the pain they both felt inflicting each other.  Sakura stared at Sasuke,
"Sasuke, hold on!" She said, her eyes flickering to Melody, she wore the same expression as Sasuke, pain. "Melody, what do you mean absorb-"
"Stay out of my business Sakura." Melody hissed in pain.
"But Kakashi said it was nothing to worry about."
"I said stop, Sakura." Melody growled, as Sasuke groaned again.
"Earth to Sakura!" Naruto finally yelled, Sakura turned her glare on Naruto.
"What do you want?!" She ground out, Melody shook her head,
"why do you have to be so mean to Naruto all the damn time?" She muttered, glancing back down at Sasuke. Naruto pointed forward.
"This guy, who the heck is he?" Naruto asked, Pakkun piped up.
"His outward appearance might be different, but you know him as Gaara." He explained, Melody tilted her head to the side.
"Well... he wasn't lying about his demon." Melody mused in annoyance as Naruto stepped back, fear taking over. She felt Sasuke's pain again and she groaned, Pakkun pawed her knee.
"I think it's time to tell you I'm not a fighter."
Sakura turned her glare to Pakkun.
"I can see that by looking at you." Sakura yelled, she glanced at the shaking Sasuke and the paling Melody. "we have to get out of here and get Sasuke back to Kakashi Sensei." She thought, Melody gripped Sasuke's hand as the wave of pain intensified.
"Hey Sasuke... I left your training after Gaara paid you a visit. Let me guess... Kakashi had told you about how if you force a jutsu, you could ultimately die. How does that help us with you-know-who?" She ground out, Sasuke spat up blood and gave Melody a sideways glare. "that's what I thought." She turned her attention to Gaara once more. "That curse, if you rely on it." Melody dropped her head onto Sasuke forehead.
Mel I-
If that happens, you'll never beat Itachi.
Melody opened her eyes and blinked.
"h- how did you?" Sasuke began before curling up again in pain, Melody felt her body shiver as Gaara growled. 
"What do you want?" Gaara spat, Naruto stayed silent "so it's you... you're the one I didn't kill that day." Gaara added, Naruto's body began to shake before he turned to look as Melody, Sasuke and Sakura.
"Guys! We have to go now!" He yelled, he stopped as a flash of monster dove by. Gaara shot forward past Naruto. They all looked up, Sakura's eyes widened,
"DIE SASUKE UCHIHA!" He yelled, Sakura stood up in front of Sasuke, kunai at the ready as Gaara headed straight at her.
"Sakura no!" Naurto yelled, Melody glanced up at Gaara before she stood up and she flung her arm forward her eyes turning fully purple as she stared at Gaara.
"It was you! It was your thoughts! So... take them back!" Melody thought, Gaara's eyes widened as Melody flung back a memory at him.

A man stood in front of a small girl, a boy's sand attacked the man, leaving him with a cut across his forehead. The boy with red hair stared in shock at the protector of the girl.

"Move it!" He yelled, he whacked Sakura to the side her back smacked into the tree, knocking her unconscious, Gaara flung his sand at her and kept her still. Melody stumbled and fell backwards behind Sasuke, her breathing heavy and her body wobbling as she dropped to her knees
"what did you do to me?!" Gaara yelled at her, Melody raised her shaking hands.
"I- I don't know..." She whispered, Naruto stopped next to Melody and Sasuke, he picked Sasuke up and moved him to another tree. He turned his head.
"Sakura?!" He yelled, Melody turned to look at Gaara and back at Naruto, her eyes fading back to blue. "Mel get out of there!" Naruto yelled again, Melody shook her head, staring at her shaking hands. Gaara yelled out, his eyes tightening, "this is definitely not good. What do we do now? What now?!" Naruto said again, Melody groaned and gripped the sides of her head. Gaara's long sand claw began to tighten on Sakura.
"Melody help!" Naruto pleaded. Melody's eyes turned purple once more and she took a hand away from her head and held it up to Gaara standing beside her.
"Gaara?" She exhaled, "stop it." She turned her eyes to Gaara.