Arrow

Melody woke up to the sound of Naruto whining. She had spent the last two hours sleeping whilst the two idiots fought.
"Has Naruto achieved anything yet?" She asked, Naruto frowned over at her.
"You've done nothing to help!"
"Cause, I got this months ago!" She flicked her kunai from hand to hand, flicking it up and down as Jiriaya spoke to Naruto. Melody stood up "where is master Jiriaya?" She asked, Naruto snorted.
"WHERE DO YOU THINK LOOKING AT THE GIRLS!" He yelled, Melody turned around to see Jiriaya hiding behind the bushes giggling like a child. Melody clenched her fists,
"are you kidding me?"
"Hey pervy sage! Are you going to help me with this training or not?"
"Can't you see I'm busy with my research? Do it yourself!" Jiriaya yelled back, Melody groaned and walked over to Naruto as he began to make the handsigns.
"how did he become a sage..." Melody muttered.
"Summoning jutsu!" Naruto placed his hand on the floor and the smoke appeared. Naruto's eyes widened, Melody lowered her head in shame as Jiriaya turned around,
"so did you get a frog to appear?"
"Wait! Give it a sec I think it's still growing." Naruto whined,
"LISTEN IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY THEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" Jiriaya yelled, Melody placed her hand on her forehead as Naruto began yelling back.
"I AM SERIOUS YOU OLD GOAT! YOU'RE THE ONE LOOKING AT THE PRETTY GIRLS!"
"NOW FOCUS ON YOUR CHAKRA LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!"
"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING!"
Melody rolled her eyes and backed away slowly,
"you know I'm just gonna find my sensei... bye you guys!" She disappeared leaving the two-moron's fight.

She finally reached the Hokage's office, she inhaled deeply before knocking and pushing the door open.
"Uh, Lord Hokage you wanted to see me?" She asked poking her head through the door.
"Ah Melody come on in." The Third said, she hurried in and bowed.
"Uh Hokage, are you my trainer?" She asked hopefully, he laughed.
"No but your trainer will be here in a moment. I wanted to talk to you about your mission you will be having." The door opened, and he looked over Melody's shoulder. "ah here is your trainer now." He said. Melody turned around and her eyes lit up, she ran forward and jumped.
"Oh, I should never have doubted Kakashi! I can't believe it's you! I thought I was getting someone awful!" She squealed hugging his neck tightly, Genma blinked.
"you thought I was that awful trainer?" The Third mused, Genma sighed and shook his head.
"You- Mel drop and give me twenty!" He yelled, Melody squeaked and clambered off Genma and began twenty press ups, causing the Hokage to chuckle as Genma folded his arms smugly.
"She really hasn't changed." He chuckled, Melody grunted as the Third spoke up.
"Ah yes. But before your training gets underway I have a mission for you Melody and the others should be arriving shortly. Genma if there is nothing else to say to your student, please may you attend to your own mission." He said, Genma bent down and placed his hand on Melody's shoulder before pulling her up.
"Just one thing Mel, don't be late. I'll see you in two days' time." Genma said sternly, Melody felt her cheeks flush.
"Understood Genma Sensei." She bowed to him and he headed to the door, "uh Genma Sensei!" He stopped by the door and faced her, "thank you..." She said, he gave her a small smile before heading out as two familiar friends entered.

Melody, Yaya and Kaiya stood in front of the Hokage confusion across their faces.
"I'm sorry, one more time?" Melody muttered, Kaiya nudged her in the rib and she flinched.
"Clay has been dismissed from missions until the Third round. I would like you three to go on a mission. Melody has been specifically asked for." The Hokage confirmed, Yaya raised an eyebrow.
"Well then how come they are here?" Yaya turned around, Melody and Kaiya followed and stared at four sheepish girls.
"There has been a group of mercenaries kidnapping the daughters of royals and holding them for ransom. You will be bodyguards, for Katsuki, daughter of the Hot Water Village's Daimyo. Please note this is not an easy task. In fact, it could become quite a challenge." He explained, Yaya placed her hand on her hip.
"Sounds easy enough to me?"
"That is true. But for this mission to work, you need to get yourselves kidnapped." The girl's all simultaneously shouted at the Hokage. "It is why there are more ninjas on this mission, Kaiya and Melody, you will lead." He stopped to smoke his pipe.
"We're bait then?" Tenten piped up,
"now my child, do not think of it like that think of it as playing a role." He chuckled, and Melody shook her head heading to the door.
"Alright let's get moving." She said, Hinata and Kaiya followed her lead as the others followed behind.