Chapter 1

Victoria

I crossed my legs under the table and tapped my fingers impatiently as I watched all of the old club owners mingle amongst the room of their peers. Daddy was out of town, so Mama and I had to attend his annual Club Owner's Gala tonight in his absence. I always hated coming to these things but tonight was extra boring since Daddy wasn't here.

I leaned across the table so I was near Mama. "Can we please go?" I whispered. "This is so boring."

She waved me off as she continued listening to some old guy speak about the first club he opened up a million years ago. I could really care less about what was coming out of his mouth so I just zoned out on my phone like I always do at these things. I knew Mama would be mad by the time we got back home but I really didn't care at this point.

All I wanted to do was head home so I can get the rest of my things together for my birthday party tomorrow night. Daddy, being generous like always, allowed me to have my 17th birthday party at his club but only in exchange for a few of the hard household chores to be done by me. It wasn't a bad bargain since I could do and have anyone I wanted over.

Teddy: Come out to the entrance with me.

I looked up from my phone and turned around to the table Teddy was previously sitting at but was now gone. Instead, he was walking out of the dinning hall waiting on me to do the exact same thing. Teddy was my best friend and had been for as long as I can remember. 

Teddy was one of those rough-neck guys that every girl wanted to be with. He slung girls left and right and would sometimes give a few of them a chance unless I disapproved. I wasn't one of those best friends who didn't want to see him happy, I just wanted him to make the right decision. And some of those girls like Tasha, Keisha and Alize' just weren't the right ones for him. I knew he could do better.

Aside from Teddy being rough on the outside, I knew he was a big teddy bear on the inside. That's why I called him Teddy instead of Theodore like everyone else. He was my big, huge Teddy Bear that was always there protecting me. He's been protecting me all of my life, especially when we were in the seventh grade. 

Teddy convinced his Dad to drive him all of the way up to my private school just so he could beat this boy up for me. Of course Teddy gave him a good butt whooping but he got in trouble with his Dad for not telling him the real reason why he came up there. It was worth it though. The little boy stopped bothering me.

Yet again, I leaned over to Mama. "I'm going to step out for some air," I whispered.

"Just don't make too much noise when you leave out," She said as she turned her attention back to the old guy speaking.

I quietly slid from under the table and jolted out of the dining hall. Once I got out of the room, I felt so relieved from all of those old people. Who knew club owners could be so boring year after year?

"My God, you are the finest girl in that room."

I turned around only to see Teddy leaned against the wall near the entrance of the dining hall. I smiled and walked over to him. "I can say the same thing about you," I said. "You cleaned up pretty good too Teddy."

Teddy wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down at my body in the dress I had on. I could tell just by the way he was looking that he was checking me out, like he always did. Instead of keeping his hands on my waist, he did the unthinkable and grabbed my chest through my dress. I laughed and tried moving away from him but he held a tight grip on my chest.

"I just want to see what you're hiding under that tight dress," He said pulling the top of the dress back so he could look down it just as a smirk danced across his face. "And those big ole titties of yours look so good too."