Chapter 26

Theodore

I kept my arms wrapped around the woman claiming to be my Mother as she rocked me back and forth with tears streaming down her face. 

"I just can't believe I found you," She continuously mumbled against my head.

So many thoughts were going through my head as I buried my face in her shoulder. I didn't know if I should be angry at her for never coming to find me, then another part of me just wants to hug and kiss her because I missed her so much. I mean, Sincere's always been a Mother figure for me and I love her like my Mom but it feels good knowing my real Mom is out here. It feels good knowing I have somebody that loves me.

"Aye my nig, why you picking up old ladies and shit?"

I turned around, but kept my arms wrapped around Trina's body. "Man, you won't believe this. THis my Moms," I smiled.

Rob scrunched up his face. "Oh word? I ain't mean nothing by that old lady comment. She's hot," he laughed.

Trina laughed as she moved away from me. "It's okay, I'm Trina," She said, sticking her hand out for Rob to shake but he wasn't a hand shaker. 

Instead of shaking her hand, he pulled her into a hug, doing just what I thought he'd do. "What's up? I got a feelin' we gonna become really good friends. I'm Robert, but all the females call me Rob or Big Rob," He chuckled.

"I'm sorry but I'm happily married with kids."

I frowned. That must have been why she never came to look for me. She was already too involved with her new family to be worried about me and my trifling ass Dad. I don't blame her for leaving him though. I'm just upset that she left me to suffer with him, while she moved on to a new live.

"Oh, well could I still get treatment?" I asked, changing the subject. "I'm not feeling too good."

"Oh yes! I'm off the clock now but I'm certified to help you. We can go back into room three, so I can check you out," Trina suggested.

"Uh is it cool if I see another doctor?" I asked.

I get she was trying to be helpful but it's embarrassing having my Mom check my Chlamydia out for me. It's even more embarrassing that I met her at a clinic, telling her about how I had Chlamydia and how I got a girl pregnant.

She smiled. "You don't have to feel embarrassed."

"I understand but I just can't do it," I replied.

Big Rob pushed me. "Man, gon' back there and get checked out and find me a lil' white girl too."

I sighed. "I'll go back there to get checked out and that's it."

"Alright, well right this way Theodore," Trina said as she began walking to the back of the clinic where the rooms were. 

"You can do this T Boogie!" Rob yelled to me as I walked into room number three.

I closed the door behind myself and sat down on the bed. This room was nothing like I imagined it to be. It wasn't as dirty as the outside of the clinic, it was a lot more cleaner and resembled a room in a doctor's office. Trina turned around from the cabinet of draws, as she pulled a pair of gloves up on her hands.

"I'm going to pull the curtain across and you can change into one of the gowns but keep your under wear on," She said. "The gowns are in the top drawer of the bed."

"Alright," I mumbled.

I sat on the edge of the bed and waited as she pulled the curtain across the room so I could get some privacy. This was extremely embarrassing but at least I was getting some help for it. I just didn't want to be getting help from my Mom I just met. I know that once this is over she's gonna think I'm some low-class nigga just like my damn Daddy.