Chapter 20

Theodore

I rolled through the halls of Compton High with a smile on my face. I knew I had been giving Victoria hell for letting me get hurt, but little did she know it was only going to increase my desire for some of the girls at school. They already want me but now that I'm rolling around with a cast on each leg and in a wheelchair, they'll really feel bad for me and they'll really try to help me. I know it'll make Victoria jealous once she sees all of these girls on me, so I can't help but smile.

I stopped by my locker once Shy caught up with me. Now, Shy was the girl I was talking to at that hotel party when Victoria interrupted us. Shy wasn't like the rest of the girls I've been talking to. She's just like her name; Shy. Her real name's Shyla but when I first met her I I could have sworn she said Shy, so it's stuck with her all of these weeks. The nickname I made up fits her perfectly, so that's what I've been calling her since she's always acting so shy and nervous around me.

I guess you can say I'm feelin' her. She's beautiful, no doubt. The only thing in my way was Victoria, but now that I've kicked her to the curb there's nothing getting in the way of Shy and I being together, except her shyness. I've tried so hard to get her to relax around me but she's not having it. She really thinks I'm like every other nigga around here, which is true but that's how I was when I first met her. Now, she's getting treated like Victoria. She gets to see my affectionate side, not just my player ways that every other girl around here sees.

Sometimes, I feel like I move too fast with these girls but it's girls like Shy that make you want to move fast. She's not ghetto like the rest of these hoes around here. She's classy, so she doesn't have a nasty attitude, and she's one of the humble chicks that you can take around your parents, well in my case Effrin and Sincere. Shy knows where she comes from, and isn't afraid to show it off. She's not rich like Victoria, so she lives in a small apartment with her parents and two younger twin sisters. It's not much but she's grateful of what she's got, just like her clothes. She's never walking around in the newest things. She works with what she's got, and it's sexy to me, just like her body. 

Call me crazy, but I want a girl with a big ass. Who doesn't? I want a girl with big titties but it's now all I'm looking for. I hate to compare her to Victoria but they both don't have much of any of those. They're not completely flat but they've got a little something on 'em. I guess I'm a plain guy, 'cause all I'm really looking for is a pretty face and an exciting personality and Shy's got all of that. She's not into spending money like Victoria. She's into her looks in her family.

Shy wears a minimal amount of makeup but she really doesn't need it. She's naturally beautiful, so of course I love her natural hair, the Medusa piercing just above the center of her upper lip, her septum piercing and her tattoo's. She told me she has some but she won't show me the places just yet since she wants to act so shy.

"The combination is 13-26-12, right," Shy asked.

"Yeah," I smiled. "I don't need the whole school trying to get into my locker though."

She smiled. "My bad Theodore," she said as she pulled my locker door open. She turned to me and held her hands out. "Give me the stuff you don't need."

I unzipped my backpack that was in my lap and pulled out the books I didn't need. Now that Victoria's gone, I don't have somebody constantly down my back about school and everything else. I'm still going to put my all into school, since I'm trying to get out of here, but at least I won't have Victoria down my back. Shy wants me to do better in school but it's none of her business, and she understands that. Shy's just chill about it all.

"How long is it until you get out of those casts," Shy asked as she stuffed my unwanted books into my locker.

"Like six weeks," I laughed. "So you've got six weeks to wait hand and foot on me until I'm healed."