Chapter 36

Theodore

Her hands clenched together against the bathroom wall as I pushed in an out of her. I know she's been waiting on this for the longest, but I wasn't mentally ready then. I had just finished my medication and I was clean, but I didn't want her getting her. But now that I'm sure I'm clean and we're alone, then I can do whatever I want to her up here. 

Mama and Pops left with E.J to go grocery shopping while Victoria and I were supposed to be at the library studying. We intended on going to the library in the beginning though. I was in the shower when she stepped inside with me, claiming she didn't want to waste the hot water with taking her own shower. That was a half an hour ago though and we're still in here in the steaming, hot shower.

"Faster Theodore! Faster!" She demanded.

I could tell she was ready to release by the way she was arching her back, clenching her hands together and pushing back against me, so I did as she said and sped up my pace. Her screams filled the bathroom, along with my moans but it was fine since we were all alone. She could yell and scream my name as loud as she wanted to right now. I was soon to bust after she did. It felt good, especially since everything was so steamy.

Victoria groaned as she pushed me out of her and stood up.

"You're like a monster," She laughed as she grabbed my hands.

She slowly stepped back so she was directly under the shower head. The hot water slowly ran down her naked body as her eyes gazed up at mine. I couldn't help but drift away from her gaze and watch how the droplets of water dripped down her hair, down her shoulders and slowly rolled down her breasts until it got to the tip of her nipples, where the water finally dropped down.

I could feel myself rising below, so I turned her around so she couldn't see my boner. 

"I know I am baby."

I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I rested my chin in the crook of her neck as I began kissing her, all over her neck. Goosebumps rose all over her body each time my lips came in contact with her skin, so I kept on going at her neck just because I loved the feeling she was getting.

"Theodore," She whispered as she turned her head around.

I pecked her wet lips. "Yeah?"

"We can't do this again. They'll be back in like an hour and a half."

I shrugged my shoulders. "That's enough time," I replied.

She smiled as she turned around in my arms. "Not for what I want to do."

I chuckled and let her go as she went for the bottle of shampoo behind me. She squirted the half used shampoo in her hands and rubbed it all over her wet hair. "What about me?" I smiled.

"Don't be one of those guys," She smiled, squirting more shampoo into her hands. I knew she was short so I leaned my had down so she could put the shampoo in my head. She ran her hands through my wet hair, getting the shampoo all through it. She wrapped her arms around my torso and pulled me back with her so we were both under the shower head, letting the shampoo rinse out of our hair. "Do you want curly hair?"

I scrunched up my face. "Huh?"

"Do you want curly hair?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure."

I smiled. "Good. I can give you curly hair when we get out," She said as she grabbed the bar of soap. 

I leaned my arms up against the wall of the shower and let her soap me up and wash me down like she always does. We were in the shower once, but we didn't have sex. We just took a shower together. I washed her body and she washed my mine, that's all. But we only did that once and almost got caught doing that.