Chapter 21 (Part 2)

Theodore

I held on to Shyla's waist as we slow danced to some song. I didn't know the name of it but Shyla was humming every single word like it was her favorite.

I chuckled. "You like this song?"

She looked up at me and slightly blushed. "Yeah, a little."

I was about to say something else about the song but it went off and Shyla's mood completely changed. She wasn't into dancing anymore once people started twerking. I knew she was reserved but people don't have parties all of the time, so I like to live up the few that I actually go to.

I pulled her back so she was leaning up against my body. "You ain't gon' dance for me?" I whispered in her ear.

"You know I don't dance like that Theodore," she said as she moved away from me. "I'm gonna see if there's something to drink but you can dance with somebody else if you want."

"You sure?"

She nodded her head and let go of my hand as she drifted off to the back of the house. If I knew she was going to be such a downer I wouldn't have bought her to the party. I came here to have fun, not wonder why my date won't dance for me. I'm not asking her to twerk like The Twerk Team, but a little bumping and grinding wouldn't hurt.

As soon as Shy walked away from me other girls started trying to crowd around me but one of them pushed the rest out of the way and went to work. I shook my head and couldn't help but laugh as she twerked along to K. Camp's 'Cut Her Off'. I guess she didn't know I was gonna recognize her but I knew it was Victoria's crazy ass, especially from that big hair of hers.

I also see that she changed her outfit from when we were upstairs. Now she was wearing some tight shirt that stopped right under her titties and these extremely tight leggings. I could see the thong she was wearing through her leggings but I wasn't 'bout to say nothing to her about it. Where the hell did she get a thong from anyways? I'm so used to her ass walking around in these little kid ass panties with hearts and flowers on them when she should have been wearing thongs from Day 1.

I guess the thong was making her ass bounce, 'cause when I tell y'all her ass was bouncing, it was bouncing! We've been to parties before and I know her ass ain't all that but it looked damn good tonight. I don't know what she did. Maybe it was the thong, but whatever it was, was working for her tonight.

I grabbed her hips, trying to control her but it was no use. To my advantage, some niggas were right behind me so they held me up as her hands stayed on the floor and her ass stayed in the air. 

"Gah damn!" Nasty Nate groaned as he fanned himself off from the sweltering heat in the room.

Like always, Mama and Daddy were being lazy and didn't cut on the AC so it was hot as hell up in here.

Once the song went off I knew it was time for Victoria to finish because Shyla would be coming back soon but she didn't move and neither did the guys holding me up. I sighed and just went along with the flow as Future's 'Move That Dope' blasted through the speakers in the living room.

I bobbed my head along to the beat as Victoria bounced furiously on me. She knew what she was doing, and I did to. I know she's jealous of Shy, only because I show her more attention. Victoria's always been that way, even when we were kids. It's like something possesses her when she sees me around other girls. I remember when Mama took us to a play date with some other kids, I couldn't even color with this one broad before Victoria pulled my attention away from her. 

I get she only wants my attention to be on her but she can't be the only woman in my life. I have other girls to entertain, and right now Shyla's one of them. I'm really feelin' Shyla, but I've still got feelings for Victoria. I ain't even gonna lie about that. I'd be a fool to say I'm not in love with her still. I can't ever see myself not loving her, that's the reason why Shyla and I aren't together. I can't get past my feelings for Victoria.