Chapter 30

Victoria

Hazel and I each wrapped our arms around one of Theodore's while we paraded across the deck, where there was a small carnival. 

"So, where do we go first ladies?" Theodore asked as we walked through the crowds of people.

"The Ferris Wheel," Hazel smiled.

"Do you two both want a kiss when we get to the top?" He asked, laughing.

"Damn son, you got all the hoes," The Ferris Wheel operator said once we walked up to the line.

Theodore laughed and gave the young boy some dap.

"We aren't his hoes," Hazel corrected him. 

"My bad ma. You look good though," He smiled.

"Man," Teddy said as he threw an arm over Hazel's shoulder. "She's mine."

"Damn. The boy turned to me. "You look good too."

Teddy threw an arm over my shoulder too. "She's mine too."

"Damn. Aight then. Y'all still fine as hell though," He said, letting us and some of the other people through the gates. "I'll make sure y'all get a good view of the fireworks, with y'all fine asses."

I rolled my eyes and climbed into the seat with Hazel and Theodore. Theodore sat in between the two of us and grabbed both of ours hands.

"Y'all are fine as hell though," He chuckled. "Y'all are the baddest girls out here tonight."

"Of course we are," I replied.

Once the operator checked to see if we were in safely, he started up the Ferris Wheel. We went around a few times until we stopped near the top. Just like the boy promised, he got us a spot near the top so we could see the fireworks.

"Y'all know, we are a cute triple," Theodore said. 

Theodore said he hated the Three Musketeers name that Hazel and I came up with, so instead of us being a couple he wanted us to be a triple since he claims we're all in a committed relationship with each other.

"So," Theodore continued. "We at the top of the Ferris Wheel. I'm supposed to get a kiss from each of you. Lay 'em on me."

Hazel and I both looked at each other before shaking our heads. I guess Theodore really thought he was getting a kiss tonight from our date.

"Yeah, right," Hazel scoffed. 

"Well, how about I just give both of y'all a kiss then? Or we could all just go back to the crib and get busy. Ion mind a threesome," He suggested.

I laughed. "You need to chill. Virgins aren't that quick to sleeping with anybody."

"Right," Hazel agreed but Theodore waved us off.

"Whatever. Y'all better be glad my medicine hasn't ran out yet or else I would've just forced myself on both of y'all."

I scurnched up my face. "You can't force yourself on both of us at the same time. The other one will still be there to attack you if you try anything crazy."

"Yeah right. Y'all would like it."

"Look, they're getting ready to shooting off the fireworks. Just be quiet," Hazel said as she turned away from him.

"Whatever. I know y'all want me wit'chall fine asses."

I nudged Theodore, trying to get him to be quiet just as the fireworks began. Luckily, that weird operator had a thing for Hazel and I or else we wouldn't have gotten these amazing seats. I bet we've got the best seats out here tonight.