Chapter 16

Victoria

I buried my face in Teddy's shoulders as I continued to bounce up and down on him. I've told myself several times that I need to stay away from him, and just stick to being friends, but I can't and I know he can't either. There's never a day I can walk away from him because he'll be right down the hall, at the breakfast table in the morning or even at the dinner table in the evening. There's never a time I could avoid him since we're living in the same house.

"Don't scream," he mumbled against my ear.

I kept my mouth closed and tried my best not to scream at the top of my lungs like I wanted to. Teddy is addicting without the sex but when you actually sleep with him it's like you can't let go of him. I've complained about all of the girls around him for as long as I can remember but they're just as a addicted to him as I am. 

My soft moans grew quiet when I finally reached my peak and helped Teddy reach his too. Maybe this is what Malaysia felt like when she was sleeping with him. Just high off of this drug that had no cure, but it's not like you even wanted a cure. Teddy's addicting but deep down I know I really don't want to stay away from him.

I rolled off of his bed and began searching for my underwear that were on me when I walked in. It was four in the morning, everybody else in the house was sleep and I had stayed up waiting on him to get back from working with Benny. I stayed up waiting on him all night and when he finally came home I couldn't hep but give him what he wanted. We sneaked upstairs to his room, since it wasn't close to my parents room like mine, and got busy.

I grabbed my panties and pulled them up over my butt. Teddy sat up on the side of his bed and began pulling off the condom, just as he started speaking, "Don't tell me you're gonna hit and quit."

I grabbed my shorts and pulled them up over my butt also. "I'm not hitting and quitting. You know I have to go back to my bedroom. If my Mom catches me in here she's gonna kick you out of the house," I replied.

"Why?" he asked. "She always sees you in here but doesn't say nothing about it."

"That's because she didn't know we were sleeping together and now she does. So it's either I can't be in here or you're gonna have to go," I told him. 

He smacked his lips and stood up from his bed that was all tore up because of us sleeping together on it. He tossed the used condom in the trashcan next to his door before wrapping his arms around me. "You know I ain't going nowhere. I'm staying here," he whispered against my neck.

Goosebumps immediately raised all over my body on account of his deep voice in my ear and the rough kisses he smashed on my neck. His hands were like menaces, roaming all over my body and roughly latching themselves on to my chest and butt. I turned around so we were chest to chest and tried to softly kiss his lips but Teddy liked things rough and quick, unlike me because I knew just where this rough foreplay would lead up to so I knew I had to stop it. I pushed his hands off of me and backed up.

"Theodore stop," I demanded.

He chucked and yanked me towards him. "Stop what? I know you like it," he said trying to go back to what he was doing. I tried pulling myself away from him again but he was holding me too tight and I couldn't move. Every time he'd try kissing me I'd pull my head away in hopes that he'd let go of me. "Why do you keep pulling away from me Victoria?"

"Because you need to stop."

"Why would you try stopping me as soon as we get done sleeping together? Ain't no stopping now bae," he grinned.

"No. We need to go to bed. You know Daddy's gonna wake everybody up at six so we can go to early service and I'm not trying to fall asleep at church in the morning. You know Mama and Daddy will be upset if they catch us falling asleep tomorrow."