Ch. 2

AN: Ethan Jane's boyfriend.

Seeing Things
Ch. 2

Jane's P.O.V.

As I was sitting waiting for the game to start I was thinking about the day. Ethan was being oddly rough today and more affectionate than usual.

Shrugging it off I started to think about the dark spirit I saw. I wonder why I've been seeing more of them lately. None have ever opened their mouth like the one today. They usually just stare or do a really creepy smile with those ugly teeth. Only a few times have they brought something dead with them like a bird.

Hmm maybe I should tell someone. Uncle Ben would be my first person to tell if I was. I mean he's usually busy with the pack but he always made time for me. Like the time on my 16th birthday when I thought I was gonna shift like everyone else. I cried so hard that night and he stayed with me. Uncle Ben may not seem like it but he's a real softy. Benjamin was also the one who explained everything about my parents because he's my dads brother. Maybe that's why we're so close. If I see more of them more often maybe I'll tell him.

More people started showing up in the stands and music started to play as both teams warmed up on the field.

The game started and we weren't doing very good. It was the second quarter and Ethan had already thrown two interceptions and he had fumbled it once causing another turn over. This wasn't going to be a fun party if they lost. Ethan is always mad and depressed when they lose.

In the second half they really came back Oliver had a touchdown, Lawrence had two sacks, and Ethan was throwing perfect spirals.

They finally won 28 to 14. I texted uncle Benjamin the score with the boys stats.

I waited for everyone to leave the bleachers before I started heading to the car. At the car I pulled out my phone checking any notifications when I heard that terrible high pitch voice coming my way.

"Oh my gosh Ethan you did so good baby. I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to see you at the party tonight." Sophia said trotting to keep up with Ethan's  quick pace.

Ethan was going to be happy about the win yes, but he would definitely be upset with himself about the turnovers he caused. He only grunted in response to Sophia. She looked a little hurt but made her way to her Barbie pink mustang.

Ethan walked up to me and I held my arms out for a hug. He dropped his bag on the floor and wrapped his arm around my waist lifting me to sit on the hood of the Jeep. He barrier his head in my neck and took in a deep breath.

"Ethan you did fine. The first half was rough but you really came back and proved yourself during the second. Don't sweat over the mistakes. You fixed them and you will continue to work to get better. There's nothing to worry about. Guess whose still undefeated going on the forth year in a row?" I pep talked him and a could feel him smile into me neck.

"I am." He mumbled.

"Who is?!" I asked getting louder.

"I am."

"Who is?!!!" I yelled.

"I am!!" He yelled back as I laughed at him. He chuckled too pressing his forehead to mine. "I love you."

"Love you too crazy. We don't have to go to that party if you don't want. You can come over and we can eat pizza and I'll give you a massage." I said knowing he only parties to look cool or hang out with friends.

"Let's go to my house. My mom and dad are working on pack business for another pack." He said.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll drop my little all stars off at home and change. I'll pick up a large half combo half cheese pizza and be over. Take a shower and get out the sports cream. Your shoulder is tired and your arms tightened up." I said knowing the pizza will make him happy and feeling the different strengths he had wrapped around my waist.

*cough cough* 

"It's a little cold out here Jane." Oliver said interrupting Ethan and I.

Ethan kissed me and said he'd see me in a little picking up his bag and heading over to his car. Oliver smirked at me and Lawrence waited to get in the car.

"Your getting dick tonight!!!" Oliver shouted.

I laughed shaking my head unlocking the doors and started to drive.

"You guys did good tonight. How many sacks is that total this season L? Five?" I asked looking in the rearview.

"Six this season." He said.

"What about you Oliver how many touchdowns?"

"This was my third." He replied really excited.

"I'm proud of you guys. Your doing really good."

They said thank you in unison as we pulled up the driveway. They got out and I pulled anything they had left out of the car. Following them inside the house Charles and Clair met the boys at the door hugging them. I pulled all my stuff up to my room. I changed into a pair of Pink boyfriend sweats with shorts underneath, pulled on my flimsy old sports bra that hold a special place in my heart, and an oversized hoodie.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna head over to Ethan's house. We're gonna eat dinner and watch some movies. Is that okay?" I asked Alexandra and Benjamin.

"That's fine honey. Be safe driving and make sure you wrap it before he taps it." Alexandra laughed.

"Alex! Don't tell her that!" Ben said

"I'd rather her be safe than sorry Ben. I'm teaching good habits if not good morals. I mean we're wolves we have a super high sex drive. You of all people should know!" She said which made me cringe a little.

"Okay guys I'll make sure I'm safe if I do or don't decide to have sex. Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."

The said love you too in unison as I walked away to call in the pizza. Pulled my hair into a bun and pulled up fuzzy socks. Grabbing my wallet, charger, and phone I walked down stairs with Nike slides on. I said goodnight to everyone in the living room and walked back out to the Jeep.

I got in and drove to the pizza place. Once I had the pizza I drove over to Ethan's house. I honked once for him to come get the pizza and he walked out of the house with a towel around his waist. Laughing I shook my head at him and walked inside. We set the pizza on the coffee table. I looked up and Ethan had a slice of pizza hanging out of his mouth.

"Babe it's hot. Go put some shorts on I'll get drinks." Laughing I walked in to get two sodas.

Walking back to the living room I saw a half clothes Ethan scrolling through Netflix with pizza in hand. I sat down taking a slice when he picked a movie. He picked a horror movie because Halloween was coming up. After we ate I had him lay across my lap so I could rub his shoulder out. Every time I would get a knot to release he was moaning or groaning. I had him flip over so I could rub his arm.

The whole time I was massaging his arm he was starring right at me. I laughed and kissed him but continued.

"Your beautiful." Ethan spoke.

"Thanks." I laughed at his random words.

"Your amazing."

"Thank you."

"Why can't we have sex again?"

"Ethan!" I slapped his chest playfully.

"I'm just asking!"

"I just wanna wait till I'm married. I always have." I shrugged not knowing why I always wanted to wait.

"But we're going to get married anyways Jane! What's the difference from now or in a year?"

"The difference is I waited till I knew it was right and exactly what I want."

"Why do you always do this to me?!" Ethan seemed to be getting upset.

"Ethan I'm not doing anything to you. If you stop asking about it maybe I won't have to keep telling you no." I huffed almost feeling defeated.

"Fine."

I finished massaging him and started running my fingers through his hair. Soon he was asleep and so was I.

*
Please comment and vote loves ❤️