Ch. 32

Seeing Things
Ch. 32

Lawrence's P.O.V.

I was so nervous today that during my second period class I had projectively vomited all over the poor girl in front of me and it didn't stop for a good twenty seconds. I apologize numerous times after it had happened and the teacher sent both of us up to the health office. I continued to apologize to the quite brunette. She had shrugged it off knowing I didn't do it on purpose and she explained that things happen and you can't always control them. She went on to tell me she hopped that I was okay and I didn't vomit any more. Especially on other girls. I ended up giving her my jacket because she said she didn't have another shirt.

The nurse had called my mom and said she was on her way to pick me up.

"Lawrence what happened?" Mom asked

"I through up in class." I explained standing from the plastic chair with my backpack.

"Yeah all over me." The brunette said laughing lightly.

She had walked out of the bathroom with wet hair. It laid across her shoulders that were clad in my football jacket that looked two sizes to big for her.

"I'm so sorry again." I apologize looking at her.

"No worries it was an accident. I hope you feel better. And thank you for the jacket. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled softly at me with her big brown eyes.

I walked out of the office with my mom. We got in the car and she looked over to me.

"Who was the girl?"

"I don't know. She sits in front of me in English and I just happened to through up all over her."

"That was nice of you to give her your jacket honey."

"Thanks mom. Do you think Jane is okay?" I asked completely changing the subject.

"I think she'll be just fine Lawrence. You shouldn't worry yourself that much! That's probably the reason you through up." Mom said knowing me too well.

The rest of the drive was quite and my mind only clouded with Jane. I knew there was a bigger reason for her to leave and train with Alpha Ian so I pushed mom and dad into telling me. They said she could see Dark spirits and that she needed to be able to fight if attacked.

Eventually I pushed them into telling me how she could see the dark spirits. That's when I found out she was a quarter vampire. It explained why she had never shifted or I never saw her wolf, but I guess I just never thought to much of it.

When we went to go pick her up to talk to the Royals I just kind of put two and two together. She can see dark spirits, she's training to get stronger, and now she's going to talk to the Royals. So I asked mom and dad if she's going to fight and they said yes.

This is why I'm so nervous today. I love Jane and we're actually closer than I am with both my sisters. To me she is just my older sister. We always hung out when we're little and we just had our special connection.

I know my mom was worried because Jane is just like her oldest daughter. I wasn't helping all the worry in the house but I couldn't help it.

Moms phone started to ring as we sat on the couch together. I looked over as she answered.

"Hello?"

There was a pause as the person on the other line spoke.

"Okay were on our way." She hung up and I looked at her.