Epilogue

Seeing Things
Epilogue

Jane's P.O.V.

*two years later*

"No! I will not allow you to slip away and get the human dad bod! If you do we will no longer be friends." I spoke standing up.

"Dude it's rare for us to even get a dad bod. Besides she just got pregnant isn't it early to fall into that." James added.

"Thank you muscle man!" I yelled still pacing the living room.

"Jane chill! It's his life!" Richard laughed at me stressing out.

"My friend is going to be a dad! He wants a dad bod but I'm only friends with Hot dads! I'm not letting Hot dad slip away from him!" I continued yelling.

"Babe stop yelling. Nate won't get a dad bod. We're not humans love." My husband laughed wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

William and I had got married maybe about six months ago. He proposed to me a little after a rogue attack when a woman in the pack had died and her mate whimpered next to her for over a few hours. I went to comfort him and explained that she did it because she loved him and wanted him safe. He had slowly come to terms with her death late that night as we sat next to her body in the rain. I had especially prepared her funeral after a talk with William.

After the funeral William said I showed perfect care for the pack and made a great role for many. So he asked me to be his Luna.

"Tell him he can only be a hot dad." I whined to William.

"Nate the girls stubborn. She's gonna win anyways, just give it to her so she stop calling you Hot." William said with a hint of Winston at the end.

I turned around in Williams arms putting my head in his neck and kissing lightly. A pleased growl rumbled by my ear.

"He is Hot. No need to hide it." Elizabeth's voice rang out as she came down the stairs.

"When are you gonna have a baby anyways Jane?" James questioned.

I pulled out of Williams chest and looked up at him.

"Whenever you want." He whispered and kisses my forehead.

I turned to James with a wicked smirk playing on my lips.

"When are you gonna mark her anyways James!" I shot back knowing his mate was very shy and innocent.

"That's cold." Richard mumbled next to James.

"You know what! Whatever." He threw his hands up and stormed out of the room.

We all laughed until Elizabeth spoke.

"Let's get food I'm hungry." She told Nate as he walked to the kitchen.

Richard had got up laughing to go follow James. They left William and I standing in the middle of the living room together.

William's hands found my waist and turned me in a 180 to face him.

"So When are we going to have a baby Jane?" William repeated a similar question to James.

"I'm ready when you are." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Then let's get to it! I want a boy." He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

I laughed the whole way up the stairs until I was tossed on a bed. Then I had realized I would soon be a mother.

"Wait." I put my hand on his chest causing a groan.

"Your okay with a hybrid?" I questioned making sure he knew our children wouldn't be full wolf.

"As long as their yours it doesn't matter." He breathed out kissing my jaw to my neck.

I moaned at the tingles as a light chill washed over me from the sloppy kisses and cool air.

I had quickly lost my shirt and my pants were soon to follow. A growl was heard as I looked up. William's eyes were much darker showing a mix with Winston. A smile came to my face as I sat up unbuckling William's pants.

His shirt was in the corner and his pants dropped to the floor. I stood up starting a line of sweet kisses from the bottom of his jaw, down the heaving abs, and just above the line of the boxers.

William and I had done stuff but it was never like this. This was hot passion with a need to touch each other. I knew what the outcome of this event would be and I was excited and ready.

I left open mouth kisses tight against the boxers that already hung low in his hips.

"Jane." A groan escaped his lips.

"Yes Alpha?" I sweetly asked looking up into his eyes innocently.

"Off now." William demanded talking about my clothes.

I teasingly pulled the strap of my bra off my shoulder. Arms encompassed me and in seconds my bra was on the floor. My panties soon followed and William was on top of me.

Every time we would finish we changed positions and started again.

By the time we were done I looked over at the clock reading 5a.m. I laughed as I laid my head on William's chest.

"I love you William." I spoke lightly listening to his slowing heart beat.

"I love you Jane." He responded.

I had then realized that seeing things were no longer going to scare me. I was now seeing great things.

*
Hello my lovelies!!! This wonderful journey has come to an end sad to say.

I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I have enjoyed making it.

I will be posting more books so please go and check them out.

Thank you my chicken nuggets!
Please comment and vote plus share this book with friends.