Ch. 14

AN: Nathaniel (Nate)

Seeing Things
Ch. 14

Jane's P.O.V.

It's Wednesday morning and my first day of training. Let me just tell you, IT SUCKS! And it's only eight am. Now let me tell you why this sucks, so much.

I was rudely awaken by a sleepy looking Nathaniel at 4:45. He freaking said it started at 6!!! That was a lie! He was groaning and pushed me out of bed. Literally. I was downstairs and out side by 4:58 and we started our hour run. Yep I literally ran for an hour straight and had to keep up with butt face Nate! That's his new name because I'm mad.

At six when we got back to the house he had me do body weight strength training for two hours. So now it's eight o'clock and I have chicken, eggs, and toast with a glass of milk.

While Nate and I were eating and I was grumbling how much I hate him James the giant peach came in.

Yes people I know it's James AND the giant peach but this guys name is James and he's giant so I changed it. Deal with me. I have to do something to take my mind off killing myself to get out of this misery called "training".

Buff man Stan (James (I could make up names for him all day)) started to make this nasty looking shake that was just well, nasty.

"What have you guys done?"

"Hour run, two hour strength training with body weight." Nate answered.

"Oooh knifes next or hand to hand?"

"Hand to hand. I heard she's okay with a knife so we'll work on that later."

"I'm literally right here." I said getting annoyed and tired.

"Is she always this bitchy?"

"No I'm only like this when some jackass pushes me out of bed at five o'clock in the morning!" I explained putting my dish in the sink.

"It's not like I wanted to wake up that early either!" Nate yelled putting it plate in the skin and waking outside.

"If you didn't want to wake up then why did you?" I followed him outside.

"Alpha Ian told me to push you till you couldn't go any longer."

"Why? I was supposed to be trained here not killed."

"Maybe he wants to see your limits. If your really gonna cave."

"Douchebag."

With that we started hand to hand combat. We started slow and he taught me a move and told me to practice it. Once I got one down he'd teach me another and then I would have to use them both against him to defend myself.

At five o'clock I had learned a few moves and we started our hour jog. He said it was supposed to me like a cool down and then stretch but an hour? Really? I dont think that was necessary.

Walking in the house at 6:15 I was told to go shower and get ready for dinner at seven. I went upstairs and turn on the water to take a nice warm shower. Washing my hair and body I stretched a little with my now loose muscles and then got out. I pulled up lose comfy sweats and a long sleeve tee to tired to put any effort into how I look. I brushed my wet hair and let it fall how it pleased. I walked downstairs into the giant dinning room. Many people had taken their seats.

All the girls in the pack were in dresses or jeans and a nice shirt. These was only one girl who looked like she didn't wanna be basic. She had black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, wearing a leather jacket, white shirt, black jeans, and combat boots. I would say she's the prettiest girl here just because she looks different. My opinion tho so whatever.

At this point everyone was seated and starring at me because I had no clue where to sit. I didn't know anyone but Richard, James, Nate, and William. I walked to an open seat and sat down. A few people looked at me like I was crazy some older lady gasped and a few people whispered to each other.

I'm sooooo befuddled!!! I mean I know I didn't put effort into my outfit but I didn't think it was that bad.

"MOVE!" A voice bombed behind me.

I looked over my shoulder and I saw William but didn't think anything of it.

"NOW!!" I now realized he was talking to me but I didn't move now afraid of the anger in his voice.

"Jane come sit next to me." Nate spoke up.

Thats when I slowly got up and all eye followed me. I walked quickly over to Nate before William could take a step toward me. The dinner was silent as everyone ate. Lots of eyes were on me as I stuffed my face starving from all the training. It was actually really weird not having to fight over the food you want like mashed potatoes or another piece of meat. I probably looked so uncivilized because I'm not used to eating slow and I was hungry. I'm gonna tell it to you straight right now Okay? I like to eat with my hands. A fork just takes so much time!

Everyone was done eating and a few older women started picking up plates as people left. I pushed in my chair picking up my plate and the ones that lay next to me. Walking in the kitchen I handed them to the woman washing dishes.

"Oh baby you don't have to do this." She said take the plates shaking her head.

"No it's fine. Is there something I can wipe the table down with?"

She handed me a sponge with some soap on it and I walked back in. All the women had picked out the plates and I pushed in the chairs and started whipping the table. The door opened and I figured it was just one of the women cleaning.

"Why are you cleaning?" The voice of William startled me.

"Oh, I like cleaning and it makes their jobs easier." He nodded and picked up the phone on a chair.

"I have a question." I spoke softly.

"What is it?"

"Why did you tell me your name was William that night? Why didn't you tell me you're Alpha Ian?" I asked still pondering it over in my head.

"It doesn't matter." His voice was loud.

I nodded to show him I understood but I really didn't. It confused me that his mode just changed so quickly.

"Go get to bed. You have another early morning."

I walked the sponge back into the kitchen and bid the women a goodnight. Walking up the stairs I saw William walk into his room that was straight across the hall from mine. That man is crazy.

William was so nice when I met him on Halloween and then on Monday he was all pissy and irritated and demanding. Now today he got suppppper mad that I was in his seat but did I see his name on it?!?! Umm no! And then he comes back in and is like nice and calm then rude. Like your hot but stop confusing me I've known you like three days.