Ch. 15

AN: Jane's field of beautiful flowers.

Seeing Things
Ch. 15

Jane's P.O.V.

I woke up at 4:45 and got ready this morning. I walked out of the room as Nate walked down the hallway.

"I'm up this morning. No need to push me out of bed."

"I'm sorry you didn't wanna wake up when I nudged you."

"Because it was 4 o'clock in the morning weirdo!"

"Hey I'm not the dummy that sat in the Alphas seat at the table."

"Woah woah woah! I don't live in a pack house I live with family. Besides I didn't see his name on it."

"Oh my gosh are you three? Just because it didn't have his name doesn't mean he doesn't sit there."

"My bad okay! Thank you for saving me though. I really just had no clue."

"It's okay just sit next to me tonight."

"Will do man."

With that we were down stairs starting our hour run. It actually seemed harder than yesterday maybe because I'm still tired from yesterday. After the strenuous run he had me do agility training so I can easily move anyway with speed. I was so tired.

We walked in the house to eat breakfast. I looked in the refrigerator and saw some of last nights meal so I pulled it out.

"Ew what are you doing?" Nate said like I was doing something crazy.

"I'm eating breakfast? Why?"

"What are you eating?"

"The left over food from dinner."

"For breakfast?"

"Yes Nate I'm eating last nights meal for breakfast because it was delicious and I'm hungry and I only have to heat it up."

"You're weird."

"Whatever it was good."

Nate laughed at me as he made his own breakfast. After we ate and put our dishes in the skin we walked back outside.

Nate taught me some more new moves. A few were really simple and easy. We've been outside for what feels like hours and now training just sucked.

"Is there anything that's a little more fun than this? I'm so bored!"

"Well I heard you were pretty badass with a knife."

"Haha I know what to do with them but I wouldn't say I'm a badass."

"Well Richard seemed to think differently after he realized you were mentally insane and fighting air."

"I don't freaking fight air. I mean I'm a little weird but I'm not crazy okay?"

"If you say so Jane."