Ch. 37

AN: Jane's beautiful dress.

Seeing Things
Ch. 37

Jane's P.O.V.

As I finished the staircase I saw my family. The Royals were in conversation with aunt Alex and Uncle Ben. They all stopped and looked towards me.

"Oh you look beautiful baby." Alex said excitedly.

"Thanks mom." I responded.

Immediately all the kids hugged me and We said hi. I greeted my uncle and he kissed my forehead.

"May I speak to the kids alone?" I asked the adults.

"Yes there's still about fifteen minutes." The Royals answer.

Aunt Alexandra gave me the look and I nodded telling her I was going to do what I was asked/told by her.

I led them into a small unused office and closed the door. Clair immediately wanted picked up so I did as asked even in the constricting dress.

"What's up Jane?" Oliver broke the peaceful silence that had fell over us.

I sighed. Nerves started to build up at the thought of my family no longer excepting me. I shift uncomfortably and look over them. My eyes land on Lawrence and he nod his head.

"I want to talk to you guys about why I was gone. I didn't want others to tell you and you all would find out by Royals tonight. I figured it'd be best to hear it from me. Let me explain then you can ask any questions."

In the brief silence I got nodded around the room.

"I left to the Black River pack to train. While I was there I learned how to defend myself and I grew stronger, advancing my skills. I went to train because I can see these things called dark spirits. They were descended from demons and wanted all power over all realms by killing our leaders. The reason I am the only wolf to see them is because I am a quarter vampire and vampires can see demons. This ceremony is because I have killed all dark spirits and eliminate the threat bringing peace to many realms." I end.

Oliver is giving a shocked look, Elizabeth seems deep in thought, Charles looks confused, and Clair looks worried.

"Any questions?" I ask.

"Your a BADASS JANE!" Oliver yelled.

"Did they hurt you? Are you okay? They didn't take my Jane away right?" Clair fires questions.

"I'm fine baby. They didn't take me. I have always been part Vampire." I explained understanding what she really asked.

"So your the same?" Charles asked.

"Yes I am." I laughed.

He shrugged and acted like the information had no effect on his life which is what I wanted.

"So you haven't met your wolf?" Elizabeth asked almost shocked.

"No I haven't but I'm supposed to soon." I assure her.

"This just makes you even more awesome!" Oliver excited hugs me.

Everyone soon joined and I asked the question I was longing to know.

"So your all okay with this?"

I got murmurs if yeses and nods. I smiled and said we should get back to the parents.

Walking out Alex looked at me with her eyebrow raised. I nodded and put my thumb up as a smile broke out across her face.

"Let's get inside. A few guests have already arrived." The head Royal says.