Ch. 31

Seeing Things
Ch. 31

Jane's P.O.V.

After Elizabeth and I had our talk and she calmed down we walked back out to my family.

I was so glad Elizabeth not only wanted her mate but tried to figure out a way to get him. I was also happy she's came to talk to me about it.

My family was now leaving to go home. As I hugged them I got to Lawrence.

"Please be safe Jane. They don't know but I do. I need you to come home." He whispered with sincerity flowing through his voice.

"I'll be back L. And I'll always be with you even if I'm not here okay?" I asked holding his face as we pulled back.

I kissed his cheek and told him I loved him then hugging my aunt and uncle.

"I love you mom. Thank you for giving me a home and love." I told her as she said she loved me back.

"Be safe Jane. Your dad would be proud of his little girl. I'm proud of my little girl." Ben whispered hugging me and kissing my head.

"Thank you."

They left and I went up to my room to get ready and rest.

At 2 am I got up and braided my hair back after putting on a sports bra and running shorts.

I walked dow stairs and was greeted by several men in the dinning room eating. I sat down eating a small amount along with them.

The head Royal walked in and nodded at me that it was time. I stood from my seat and spoke to the men.

"It is time to go. We are driving to the outside of the land then walking in. Let's head out." I commanded and all the men rose.

I liked this. Not that I was in charge and had all the power but I liked that these men listened to me and I was smaller than them.

We got in the many SUV's outside and started about an hour drive over to the land. We stayed ten minutes out and started the walk in.

I had all the men with torches surrounding the land as I walked in. Their were very few dark spirits out but when I walked in they all turned to me. The one closest hissed and approached me quickly.

I pulled the knife I was gifted and started slashing through them. They all had longer reaches so I was already bruised and bleeding from the scratches they had created.

I quickly made my way through what was similar to a small town. There was a giant building in the middle I assumed to be where the leader Noah was.

I called for the men fighting with me to slowly enclose the land but be careful while doing so.

I started my journey to the building until I was threw against a wall and the air knocked out of me. I looked to see a dark spirit with blood dripping from its hand. My back stung and I could feel all the blood run down it.

I threw a knife and killed it. I got up with adrenaline pumping through me so I couldn't feel the pain. Times like these are when I wish I had my wolf to heal me.

I kept walking and made it to the inside of the giant building. I quickly started my way up the many stairs to get to find Noah.

While climbing I had killed a few more dark spirits. I then headed a terrible screeching sound. I ran up the last flight of stairs find an open door. In the room was the largest dark spirit I have ever seen. It's eyes were a deep blood and his mouth was open revealing multiple rows of jagged, sharp black teeth.  

He looked like the guy I had in my dream where he killed my family.

"Aww little Jane. You don't like that I killed your family do you? I know everything about you. Maybe even stuff that you don't know."

I stayed silent not knowing if I should just kill him or let him talk.

"You think your so smart having these dogs surround my land with fire. I will say I didn't expect the fire but I knew you were coming."

"If you knew I was coming why aren't any of my men dead yet."

"Oh Jane you just don't understand. We don't want to kill these weak measly wolves. I want to kill you. Your what's stopping me from taking over all werewolves. And you walked straight into my trap."

I was now confused. He knew everything I was doing but he still didn't kill me. I grabbed a knife from my back ready to throw when nails ripped through my side causing blood to immediately gush out.

"I expected it Jane. You didn't. I'll tell Alpha Ian you will miss him right before I kill him." Noah said escaping through the open window.

I turned and sliced the throat of the dark spirit beside me. I ran down the stairs setting the 3 second timer for the bomb.

Yelling at my men to run I sprinted as fast as I could. The bomb went off blasting me into the air with force and pushing me against a tree about ten yards away.

The whole entire land was up in flames. I stood up hunched over walking towards my soldiers. A few turned around and two were instantly at my sides.

They picked me up applying pressure to the wound on my side as I hissed and profanities flew from my mouth.

The men all hurried back to the cars and they all got in. I was handed from one man to another and sat on his lap. I was starting to lose consciousness and the pain was intolerable so it let the men handle me.

I had started to lean my back into the mans chest. The last thing I remember was the car started moving.