Ch. 38

Seeing Things
Ch. 38

William's P.O.V.

When we arrived at the Royals many people stopped their conversation and just stared at us. I was used to it but it had become annoying after a while.

Like I get that we're all big bad and scary but really? Every time you feel the need to stare at us?

We walked in the hall and I led them straight back to the table in the corner that I always sit at.

We sat down and I looked up to see Jane standing right next to the head Royal like before. The difference is this time she was more beautiful than before.

Jane was wearing a pink dress that the straps lay off her shoulders. That had enhanced her cleavage and the silk bow right under pulled your eyes to it.

She must have had heels on because she was about the same height as the head Royal. Her hair was twisted behind her neck which gave you a clear view of her face. She had very minimal makeup on. Her skin had a golden glow to it and her lips were a little more pouty.

My eyes ran her body but stopped at a faded light pink line that ran under her collarbone. That had now made me mad. She could have me admiring her beautiful then mad at her in less than seconds.

The head Royal started his speech and talked about Jane for a little. I just ignored him as I continued to fume over the way Jane had disobeyed me.

After the speech I continued to watch Jane and over hear people's conversations about her. With a little girl on her hip and one following her, she started her way in this direction. She had been stopped by few people but one guy stepped in front of her and you could see her tense. I didn't like anything about him.

"Congratulations Jane. Now you can come back to my pack and be Luna." The small weak alpha spoke.

This has made me upset and enraged causing a growl to irrupt through my chest.

"Thank you but that won't be happening as I am not your Luna and do not plan on coming back to your pack." Jane responded politely.

I couldn't see the face of the alpha but the way his body changed to a slump I could tell he wasn't happy.

The growl coming from my chest had never stopped but it had quieted some now please with the way she responded.

She took the hand of the older girl and started walking over here again.

"Why won't you be Luna?" The girl questions which makes me even more mad.

"He's not my mate..." Was all I heard of Jane's reply as they walked up.

My growl had now stop with Jane right in front of me. She looked tired and a little uncomfortable.

"Jane!" Nate said and I got lost I thought again till I heard James.

"Who's that?" He questioned chuckling nodding to the little girl in Jane's arms.

"This is Clair. She's my youngest sister and this is Elizabeth my other little sisters." Jane showcased her sisters.

Clair tapped Jane and pointed at James.

"You want to talk to him?" She asked her little sister.

She nodded and Jane put her down to walk over to James.

Elizabeth and Nate had started a conversation leaving Richard, Jane, and I.

"Good job Jane." Richard said giving her a hug.