Ch. 18

AN: The throwing knives Jane had got from Alexandra.

Seeing Things
Ch. 18

Jane's P.O.V.

It's been about two and a half weeks since I got here and things are going pretty good. Training is easier now and Nate and I actually fight a little hand to hand to work out any new moves. I've gotten really good at taking him down.

Every dinner has been just as delicious if not more since the first time I ate here. I still take the dishes to Heather and clean off the table every night. I'm sure people think I'm weird but it reminds me of home.

I really miss home actually. Last thing I heard was Clair bear had a cold. She was very upset about the whole thing. Aunt Alexandra wouldn't let her dance while she was sick because she didn't want it to get any worse. Clair was not having that.

The triplets are same as always. Lawrence calls about every two days. Oliver is dating some girl. I really miss his jokes. Besides Nate, I have no other real friends so the level of joking in my life has dropped greatly. I guess Elizabeth was being a stuck up brat like always.

And let's not forget Charles! That kid is crazy. So I guess he was playing outside and saw a squirrel or just something in the tree. He decided it was a good idea to climb that tree to catch whatever was up there. Well guess what he did. He grabbed the tail of a squirrel I think it was and he then fell out of the tree. The kid broke his arm but let me tell you. I got a picture of him holding that squirrel. The kids insane is all I have to say.

William, or Alpha Ian I guess. Well whatever you want to call him. I've came to the conclusion that he's either bipolar orrrrrr he has a very ill managed temper but is super sweet and loving. Like this morning he smiled at me as he made his way down to his office while I started down the stairs for my run. By dinner he had a scowl on his face and looked like a grumpy old man. Well a very very attractive grumpy old man.

I swear sometimes he hits on me too. Like he's a little flirty when he's nice but I don't know if it's just because he's nice or not. My goodness but when that guys mad don't test him. He gets this strange look in his eyes where it's half him and half of his wolf. He then gets crazy possessive or demanding.

With these thoughts I finished up my run. Nate finally caught up to me after I stopped running.

Yep! I can pass Nate and stay ahead of him while running. Shows him who is in shape.

Actually my body has became crazy toned!!! Like I wouldn't say I used to be skinny but I was no where near fat. I felt rather average for my height. But now!!!! Oooooh let me tell you! Abs will look good on you girl! Keep working!

My thighs, waist, and arms had slimmed down a little. I had well defined muscles just standing there. I had worked out so much with weights or no weights that at this point my butt was to large for my pants. Mind you, if my thighs didn't stop them first.

No more jeans to dinner for me!!!

Nate walked inside and down some hallways. We came to a door that he opened. It lead to stairs heading down. Following him still I made my way down and my eyes started to adjust. The lighting was dim till the bottom where bright lights sat.

Looking around and taking in my surroundings I got really excited. Nate's finally gonna let me practice knife skills.

Walking past him I stood at a table. The table was covered in any knife of any size you could ever think of or imagine. I ran my fingers over the silver blade felling a tingle on my fingers.