Ch. 24

AN: William's room

Seeing Things
Ch. 24

Jane's P.O.V.

I started to slowly wake up. Once I was somewhat coherent as a knock came to my door. I groaned not wanting to get up or talk to anyone.

The same knock came again. Lifting myself out of the warm cozy bed I started the short walk to the door. Unlocking it I slowly opened it to see who it was.

It was Nate.

I smiled at him opening the door more. I looked at him and noticed a plate in his hand.

"What's that?"

My curiosity flowing through my lips.

"It's food. For you."

"Oh come on in sorry I was just asleep."

I explained. Rubbing my eyes getting sleep out of my face Nate smirked at me. I walked over and sat on my bed and he sat across from me.

"Wait you were sleeping the whole time?"

"Well I got up and went pee once but I slept before and after that."

"Jane when did you fall asleep?"

"I don't know maybe like six thirty or seven? Why?"

"You've been asleep for two days."

"What are you talking about? It should be Thursday night."

"No Jane it's Friday night at eight. You slept all of Thursday and today."

"I brought you dinner because no one had seen you."

"Ohhh. Well that was some good sleep. What's for dinner?" I asked not fazed by sleeping for so long.

Nate shook his head laughing at me. He handed me a plate with a napkin and fork.

I thanked him with a smile before I dug in, just now realizing how hungry I really was.

After the silence eating I looked up. Nate was starring right at me.

"What?" I asked with a mouth full of scrumptious food.

"Alpha Ian is livid. Apparently he's mad that you beat his men. I heard about that! Great job by the way. He's also mad that you didn't wake up for come down for some reason. And to top everything off I guess one of the boarder patrols got killed and no one knows how." Nate informed me on the things I missed.

"You know what. I'm so freaking tired of him. One minute he's all kind and nice. But then the next minute he's like yelling at me or storming off. I just don't understand. That's what irritating."

Nate smiled and let out small laugh as I ranted to him. He nodded his head along with everything I said.

"Well that's the Alpha for you. He's usually just emotionless with everyone though."

"Gosh I'd rather see him emotionless then all this craziness."

Nate shrugged and stood up. He reached and grabbed the empty plate.

"Thanks for bringing me dinner. I'll see you tomorrow if I don't sleep through the whole day."

"No problem Jane. I'll see you tomorrow because your definitely waking up. The day without you is so boring and I miss the stares we get at dinner. Now I'm the only one stuffing my face." He laughed.

"Okays. I'll see you tomorrow so we can stuff our faces!"

With that Nate closed the door behind him.

I got out of bed walking to the bathroom. After using the toilet I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was now dry and sticking up everywhere with some light waves running through it. I brushed out my hair and my teeth. Washing my face I walked out of the bathroom.

I sat on my bed irritated with William. The more I thought about it the angrier I got.

Once I had enough of sitting being angry I stood. Walking out my door and into the one across from me. I was going to talk to William.

His room was dark. A lamp from his night stand illuminated the room. A few small rays of moonlight slipped through his black curtains of the single window against the wall. The large bed was made nicely and had pillows all over. The bed sat low to the ground. The walls were black along with the floor. The room seemed very plain and dark. It was a little depressing to be in unlike the bright white and mint of my room. A picture of the woods hung over the headboard of the bed.

He wouldn't be in his room yet so I walked in closing the door behind me. Sitting on the foot of his bed I was waiting for his arrival. I would talk to him and tell him he's being a bipolar asswipe and needed to stop.

When I first thought of this it sounded better than it did now.

I started contemplating if I should just forget it and deal with his crazy mood swings. Finally I came to the point where I needed to deal with him.

Roughly five minutes had passed. I made up what I was gonna say in my head. It was gonna go very smooth in my imagination.

The door flying open took me from my thoughts. I sat on the bed as William threw the door closed and started walking towards the bathroom with his shirt already peeled off.

Mesmerized by the sight in front of me I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His strong back flexed as he pulled his shirt over his head. I could see his round ass and how it filled out his slacks with a pull. From the angle I saw his well built obliques and a little of his abs right next to them.

As I was admiring his god built body I didn't notice he had stopped walking to the bathroom. He turned agonizingly slow. I wanted to admire the front of his body.

He came to a stop right in front of me.

"Why are you here?" Irritation ran though his voice.