Ch. 22

Seeing Things
Ch. 22

William's P.O.V.

I was standing out in the backyard with three male warriors in front of me. James stood right beside me as he looked at his men. James had trained all of them when going through the process of being a warrior. I knew the training was tough, I went through it and went to train with them ever so often.

"When she comes out here and you guys fight I don't want you to hurt her. She is strong so I expect you to push her but don't put everything into fighting her. I need you to all hold back some. If she beats you because of it that's fine. Let her win then. I will be here watching you all."

"Yes Alpha." The three men nod and said in unison.

Walking into the house I went to find Jane. Walking in the kitchen she was shaking her head while looking at Nate. Her back was rested against the counter top and she held a water bottle in hand.

Walking in the kitchen fully both their heads snapped to look at me. Nate had an emotionless face and Jane held a smirk on hers.

"Are they ready Alpha?" Jane asked, excitement spewing from her words.

I simply nod my head. Turning around I walked back outside to the men.

"Jane these are my worries you will be training with today." Jane smiled as James introduced the three men to her.

"You will first battle with Leo. After that you will move on."

She nodded getting ready to fight. She widened her stance as she sized up the man in front of her. He stepped to her and made the first move.

Leo had thrown a few punches and Jane had blocked or countered all of them. Jane advanced using her quick speed to through strong punches into the mans stomach and chest.

The man was out of breath. He couldn't stop Jane's quick punches even if he tried too. With another quick step forward Jane kicked her leg up. She connected with Leo's rib cage. We heard a slight crack and he fell back to the ground.

The next man had stepped up to fight Jane. She beat him quicker than the first man. All she did was kick his leg twice and he fell.

"Alpha, these men aren't trying. I want a real fight to test my strength."

I simply nodded and the next man got ready.

I mind linked him and told him to hold back even if she wanted a stronger opponent.

She had took a while but beat him.

The three men line up again for the second round. She quickly beats all of them.

* * * *

Jane's P.O.V.

The first round with the new opponents was fun. I didn't know their weaknesses and tried to find them. The second man however didn't even try.

After fighting all of them twice I grew bored because they were not trying. Annoyed with the men I started talking trash to them.

Wolves were easy to anger. I figured if I got them angry they would actually put up a fight with me.

Back to the third guy I was telling him he sucked and he didn't deserve to be a warrior if a small girl like me could beat him.

By this time he started to get mad. He fought back more than before but he was still holding back.

Irritated I quickly beat him by pinning him down.

James continued to tell the men to fight again. Beating the first one was almost too easy.

"Alpha Ian. These men are holding back and not actually fighting. I wanted a challenge not to just feel good."

I spoke with anger as I beat the second one as well. The third still seemed mad and came at me with some force. I enjoyed the little bit of competition.

Before I really started trying the man held back again. I pushed him down to the ground with a very powerful kick straight to his stomach.

"You have pussies as warriors if a girl as small as me can take them down!" I yelled at William.

Furious that he took my serious training and just made a joke out of it.

Pushing past the men I made my way inside. I climbed up the stairs with anger flowing through me. Walking into my room I slammed my door shut.

* * * *

William's P.O.V.

While the last man was fighting Jane her pervious words had got to him. Upset with her comments he came at her with more force than before.

I mind linked him telling him to stop trying.

He immediately stopped and Jane kicked him in the stomach.

"You have pussies as warriors if a girl as small as me can take them down!"Jane yelled at me in front of the men.

She then stormed off mad.

Enraged with how she yelled at me and called my men pussies I followed her up the stairs. Her bedroom door had slammed shut as I made it to the hallway.

Infuriated I made my way to the door. I threw the door open and Jane turned to look at me.

"You will never talk to me like that in front of my pack! My warriors can kill a twinge like you but I told them to go easy on you. Maybe I should have let them kill your sorry ass!"

"Then let your men try again. Maybe their good for nothing Alpha can show them how to fight."

I was feet away from her. I could no longer take it. I stalked forward till She it the wall and I slammed my fist right next to her head.

Pulling away there was a whole in the wall and blood trickling down my clinches fist.

With rage in my eyes I stormed out of the room before I would do something I regret.

Sprinting down the stairs I ran outside. I shifted into my wolf and ran into the forest to cool down.

Once I came back I told the men to meet in my office. I told them exact what I wanted them to do.

They all nodded their heads showing they understand. They didn't question my plan.