Ch. 27

Seeing Things
Ch. 27

Jane's P.O.V.

It's been about a week or so since I fought off the dark spirits. I haven't really seen William around so I think he is still mad or upset with me. Honestly it doesn't make sense why he is. I mean I helped his pack so he can get his panties out of his ass.

I did attend the memorial for the several men the pack had lost before the fight. I gave my deepest condolences to the mothers and wives. Most had said its wasn't my fault and they thanked me for fighting and saving the rest of the family. Other family members just cried as I rubbed their back.

Well on a more positive note Nate and I have still been training. Lately we've been mostly weightlifting and I loved it. Not only is my body super nice and lean but I feel really good. I swear I can eat the same amount if not more and it's like I'm not gaining any weight from fat it's all muscle.

We've done a little bit of fighting and he's gotten stronger so he puts up a good fight but poor Nate. I always beat the kid.

Oh my goodness! His grandma claims that were in love! She's so funny. She makes me feel like I have my grandma with me everyday.

I've made no other friends in the pack. Suns out guns out or James as many know him have been getting along pretty well and we see each other at least twice a day. He's been doing some strength training for fighting which is cool to learn and know the advantages that I may have over different people.

Richard and I will nod our head at each other in passing and that's about it but it's more than before.

Right now I was relaxing in the bathtub with bubbles and the smell of vanilla surrounding and filling my senses. I was startled when my phone rang.

Wiping off my hand I answered it without checking for a caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Jane! How are you are you okay?!" My aunt yelled from the other side of the phone.

"Yeah I'm fine why?"

"The royals have contacted us. They said you had battled with dark spirits."

"Oh yeah but it was a little over a week ago."

"The head royal said to go pick you up. He needs to speak to you about the dark spirits population as a whole I guess. Benjamin and the kids and I are coming down tomorrow. Your uncle will talk to Alpha Ian and we will have you get ready to go see the royals."

"Oh okay. Do I have to wear the dress again?"

"No even though this is business the royals have gifts to help you that you will be presented. They want you to be ready encase any dark spirits come as well. Just look nice I would say."

"Okay. Are the kids getting out of school to come?"

"Yes they are all excited. Even Elizabeth believe it or not."

"I can't wait to see you guys. I've missed you all so much."

"Okay baby. I love you and we'll see you tomorrow."