Ch. 20

Seeing Things
Ch. 20

Jane's P.O.V.

I woke up at about seven thirty to start getting ready and eat breakfast. Once dressed in running shorts and a sports bra I slipped on my shoes. I braided my hair letting it fall down my back. I walked down the straits into the kitchen to get some breakfast.

I got my bowl of cereal and glass of apple juice. Sitting down I started eating.

Nate came down the straits looking like he just rolled out of bed.

"Good morning sleeping beauty! How are you this lovely morning?" I asked sweetly.

"I should be asleep! It's to early for this on a Saturday!"

As he whined he sat down and took my spoon eating some cereal.

"Nathaniel! That is crossing a line! Who just up and eats a girls cereal!!!! That's not cool man."

He laughed and pulled to the bowl to him as he finished it.

"Sorry?" He offered a smile with his mouth full.

"Whatever buttmunch." I pouted acting sad.

"Awww the baby!!! Don't cry!"

Nate was laughing while faking a baby voice. He pulled me closer to him and hugged my shirtless body against his bare chest.

Laughing at him I pushed him away with a smile on my face.

"You ready to catch these hands?" I laughed lightly punching him in the arm.

My comment was enough to make Nate snort. As he was laughing the milk had came out of his nose and onto the table.

"Ewww Nate that's nasty! Stop laughing! I didn't think it was that funny." I laughed getting paper towels.

Once he was done laughing he cleaned up his mess. I took the empty bowl and put it in the sink.

"So are you ready now weirdo?"

He nodded at my question and we walked outside. As we walked out we started a light stretch before we went over old moves he had taught me.

A few hours had passed and it was about one in the afternoon. I was tired and sweaty. Nate was really making me work. He held back a little at first but I told him I really wanted to beat him so he gave it his all to see how strong I was.

"Are you ready? You think you can beat me again?" He asked with a cocky smirk.

"I know I can beat you Nate."

"Then why don't we make it a little more interesting?"

"Oooooh and how do you suggest we do that?"

He stood still for a second think about it.

"Okay if I beat you, you have to go out on a date with me." He had a sly smirk on his face.

Not realizing what he really said I agreed wanting to know what I get.

"Okay and what do I get if I beat you?" I asked curiously.

"You can have whatever you want!"

"Can I think about that? I mean if I win which I'm sure I will I want to have something I really know I want."

Nate laughed and we agreed on the deal. The rule was we had to keep the other down for five seconds.

We both stood in our fighting stance. I actually had the advantage because I could fight as a righty or lefty. But Nate didn't know that.