Ch. 25

AN:  Jane's legs. Poor girl.

Seeing Things
Ch. 25

Jane's P.O.V.

"Why are you here?" Irritation ran though his voice.

"Why are you always so bipolar? And why did you lie to me about your name?" I asked quickly back.

"That doesn't matter! Now answer my question!" He yelled stepping forward as I had stood from my sitting position.

"I'm here because I'm done with your shit! Stop acting like a dick. You asked where I was going and I told you out for ice cream with Nate and you stormed off like a little baby! Then you tell those men to hold back when they fight me but the next day you have them drag me out of bed? What the fuck is that?! Stop being nice sometimes and being a douchebag other times! Make up your mind William! Fuck your so hot I want you and I know damn well you want me but you act like a little bitch and won't do anything about it!" I started to yell going on my different rant that was not planned as he stood shirtless in front of me.

Everything that he had said and done just started to build up. I couldn't hold back anymore I was too pissed off.

What he did next was completely unexpected.

William had pushed my into the wall. I arched my back with the force at which I made contact with. A small whimper left my lips and William was on top of me in less than a second. His body was pushed into mine holding me flush with the wall.

He rolled his hips back and froth once as his lips roughly pushed onto mine. The kiss was rough and sloppy but it felt like I needed it. He needed it.

People say kissing your mate or even making contact with them feels like the best thing in your life.

Well I think that is wrong. This is the best thing I have felt in my life. There wasn't a 'spark' but there was something.

His touch made my skin burn with desire. The way Williams hands moved from my hip up to my face caressing my check while the other slid down to my ass giving it a firm squeeze.

I gasped and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his body closer so I could feel the contact. His tongue dominated mine after a brief battle for control.

The bedroom door flew open. Richard stormed in out of breath and frantic.

This caused William and I to break apart from the make out session that had started. Our breathing was heavy but William never stepped away from me. He looked over his shoulder telling Richard to speak as I was pinned on the wall.

"Alpha! There's been an attack on a small pack a few miles north. No one knows what's going on they can't get a scent! Five of our patrol men are dead or badly injured." Williams beta spoke looking at us a little shocked.

"Dark spirits." William and I spoke in unison both confirming each other's thoughts.

"I need all the knives in this house. Light as many touches or candles as possible, they don't like fire. You need to get everyone down in the basement now. Make sure everything is closed off so they can't get in."

I told Richard taking charge of the situation knowing what needs to happen.

Richard had mind linked the pack. His eyes fogged over and seconds later they were back to normal.

Immediately you could hear footsteps running through the house. Muffled voices were heard as well. Some were children scared and calling of for their mother other were men making sure their family made it to the basement.