27: Wide Eyes On One Erection

(A/N: Imagine waking up to his beautiful face int he morning... oh wait, Mia's just about to experience it! Enjoy.)

My stomach hurts. The seemingly endless time I spent emptying my stomach take a new form this morning.

Is it morning?

I slowly open my eyes, the sun is still low... unless it's raining but this is L.A., it rarely rains. Unless the weather has decided to reflect my mood then a dark dreary gloomy day is pitch perfect.

Whatever is happening outside it doesn't matter. I'm not getting out of bed anytime soon. After the horrific day I had yesterday I am taking a sick day. Going to stay in bed all day, forget about the mountain of things I need to get done and sleep all day.

Ya, that's going to be nice.

Peacefully wrapped up in my warm blankets I roll over toward the middle of my bed as far as I can until I collide with–

"Oww jesus," a very deep throated groan rumbles through the room as the other side of my bed dips and shifts, a mess of unruly curls popping out from the covers as he leans into my body in pain.

"Easy there love."

Naturally I retreat all the way to the opposite side of the bed, my eyes scanning the area Harry is apparently filling.

But he was on top of me... the bed, on top of the bed.

I left him with a blanket on top of my covers last night and yet he's here, his skin inches away from mine.

With no reason I yank the covers off him, Harry curled up in a ball his eyes screwed shut as he remains curled up in a ball.

Is he really hurting?

What did I hit?

"Harry are you okay?" I whisper as he slowly rolls over on his back looking like his body finally relax.

"It's alright love, you just caught him by surprise is all," he murmurs, his gaze flicking down for a moment.

"What?" I pull the duvet up to my chin to cover myself more and in turn pull the sheet off of Harry's tense body.

"Harry, caught wha..." my gaze follows his and all the breath leaves my body in one rough sweep of utter shock.

"Oh my god Harry why is your penis that big?!" I yelp scurrying away after seeing a rather large tent, yes tent, pitched where his boxers lay wrapped around his thick thighs.

Those thighs.

He props himself up on his elbows, his eyes looking up at me with this glimmer I don't recognize.

"Did you just say penis?" Harry asks almost proud.

Wait did I just nudge that?

My eyes go wide and I slowly shake my head still not believing that I actually came into contact with Harry's... his...well that. I try to take my eyes off him but with it sticking out like that it's hard not to miss.

"Hey, we'll get to the fact that you think my penis is big in a moment...but you just said penis love," and as his smile widen he reaches out to touch my leg. "I'm proud. This is growth."

Not as much growth as between his legs.

As he touches me, even through my thick blankets I feel sparks so im reflexes take over and I kick out.

"Fuck Mia, what he ever do to you," he groans gently tossing around in pain once again.

"Sorry" I say breathlessly waiting for him to calm down.