64: Unexpected Plans and Overbearing Managers

(A/N: So we are all clear at this point of the story is supposed to be 2017, before the album, Dunkirk premiere, tour, etc. Enjoy.)

"Bloody hell Mia, don't be greedy," she slaps my hand away as I try to move some hair from out of my face. "You had him to yourself for over a month. He might be yours but you've still got to share him with the rest of us."

Don't I know it?

If what happened at the airport taught me anything it's that it will never be just me and him. Yes, he keeps his personal life private. Yes, he has done a great job at not only keeping himself out of the public eye over the last year, but he's also managed to keep me out of it, well, until we got back, but I can't blame him for that.

The little beautiful Hia bubble we created is as good as gone. The peace and tranquility that we had, well as much as we could have with Jeff looming around...that's all over now.

People know he's in L.A.

People know he was traveling with some mysterious girl.

People know something is about to happen.

And in a few short weeks, they are going to know that he's created an album...our little bubble of privacy is gone and that's that and there isn't any use in crying about it anymore... well not as much, anyway.

All that being said though he's been amazing since it happened.

We spent the rest of the weekend stuck in bed together. Harry would bring us food in bed and made sure we had enough movies to keep us occupied... all on his own instance.

After an appropriate time of wallowing and overthinking about the ordeal, I did want to get out of bed but Harry being the gentleman he is said I could stay in bed and let him spoil me for the whole weekend.

So I did, taking in as much of him as I could before true reality sets in.

And that reality came in the form of Jeff calling early Monday morning wanting to discuss a laundry list of things that needed to be decided.

And that left me at home with Monica.

She was appalled at what happened, started pacing around the room ranting about she was going to find out whoever ratted us out and give them a piece of her mind. She even went as far as to say that she would attack any fans that tried to call me anything less than positive names but as I don't do the whole social media thing, I said she should stand down.

I know they are saying some horrible things about the nameless girl who was clutching Harry's hand while leaving LAX, but out of sight out of mind right?

But of course, Monica is a passionate soul and wouldn't let the whole thing go until I convinced her that it was some random airline or airport employee that had gotten the word out.

It wasn't right or fair for them to do but I can't live with myself if I am constantly angry that they put me in that position.

Of course, it's not confirmed that that's what happened but I'd rather not think of the alternatives.

No, I can't think of the alternative.

Luckily we are back home for a little bit and can handle the situation a bit better. One way Harry has ensured this is to assign Hunter to stay with me whenever I leave my house. I didn't argue like I did when he brought it up Christmas night. I don't think I could handle a situation like that one my own.

Actually, by the way Hunter basically had to carry me through it and the way Harry had to pull me I definitely couldn't handle it.

Before it happened I could keep my anonymity a bit longer and while they might not have my name yet neither Harry nor I want to risk me being recognized without anyone with me.