35: A Victoria's Secret Ambush

(A/N: Remember the hair, that's all. Enjoy)

What am I going to get Harry for Christmas?

It's the one question that I have been asking myself over and over for the last few weeks since Thanksgiving. It was running through my head as I handed in the last of my finals yesterday and now with the trip fast approaching in just two days it's really all I can think about.

I did ask Monica when I finally got home from Thanksgiving but she was so wrapped up in the fact that Harry and I were actually together, finally as she put it, that she was no help at all.

A gift for Harry really is the only problem. I got Monica's out of the way a few weeks ago and I decided on getting gifts for Harry's family once I'm in London so I don't have to carry them over but Harry... a gift for Harry is the hardest part.

He has everything and I want to get him something he really needs or that he can at least enjoy.

What the hell is that thing? That one perfect present with Harry's name written on it.

So far I've come up with nothing and with our flight leaving in just two days my window of opportunity is closing.

I could risk it and wait till I'm in London but when will I get a moment alone there? Last time I visited that city I was just a girl with her parents. I didn't go anywhere on my own and although I'm sure I could find my way now, I know Harry and letting me walk off on my own doesn't seem like something he'd be amenable to.

Neither is Monica apparently as she marches me down the 3rd Street Promenade.

"I can't believe I didn't think of this before," he groans to herself. "You're leaving for England in two days and we haven't gone shopping plus I want to give you your Christmas gift and–"

"Well Monica if you hadn't of dragged me out here we'd have time for all that."

She turns around and stares me down, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Presents can wait, you need this," and she grabs my hand and starts pulling me along once again.

"Need what?"

But she doesn't answer me. Instead she stops abruptly causing me to I bump into her back.

"Monica what the?"

She grabs my hand once again and pulls me to the door. "Come on, now that my girl's bagged herself a man it's time to get some big girl panties."

My eyes peer up to the sign on the front of the store and my heart sinks a little bit. I've never set foot in Victoria Secret before because I never had the reason to.

What will I need in here now?

I'm sure in her head now that Harry and I are official she thinks I need a whole closet full of these things but I really don't.

Even so I follow Monica silently hoping to get this over with quickly and painlessly. My nerves on edge suddenly bombarded with an endless array of things that I should know about but have no clue.

Is that made of string?

Trying not to touch anything I follow her through the rows of bras and underwear. Monica can't stop picking things out, looking through the various racks and grabbing the right size.

"So how big?"

"Excuse me," I ask nearly tripping over my own foot.

"Come on Mia, I know the boy is well endowed but give me some dick detail."