60: Christmas with the Styles (Part 1)

(A/N: It's finally here and I hope you enjoy. Part 2 coming soon. Also, Harry in a tank top is my new favorite thing so it may play a roll in this chapter. Enjoy my loves.)

"What is going on in here?" I hear Harry's deep voice as he enters the kitchen. I mumble a response but I'm concentrating on not screwing up these cookies to look up at him.

When I left a very naked Harry upstairs to shower I went downstairs and found Anne busying herself in the kitchen. She wasn't only setting some things out for breakfast but also baking some Christmas cookies.

She can do everything.

Before I understood what offering for help really meant, I was standing over a tray of cookies with a spoon in my hand and Anne giving me some simple instructions.

Little does she know nothing comes simply when I'm in the kitchen.

She's given me a fairly simple job. All I have to do is gently cover each cookie with green and red sprinkles and up until now, I've been doing a very good job without any messes or accidents.

I can't make any promises thought now that Harry has entered the room though.

"You know mum, Mia doesn't have a culinary bone in her body."

Thanks for the vote of confidence Harry.

"Hey," I snap at him, pulling my head up to look at him and the moment I do I wish I didn't.

The second I see Harry standing on the other side of the kitchen island, his perfect fingers pulling the bottom of his tank top down to cover his laurels, I start to melt from the inside out, my hand spasming a little at the sight of him.

Very slowly, my eyes look up the length of his torso until my eyes catch the soaked curls on the top of his head, small droplets of water dripping on his shoulders.

Does he really need to be wearing a tank top this morning?

"Harry be a gentleman," Anne responds and while I can hear the smile on her face, just like her son, I can't take my eyes away from her son.

"Don't worry mum, she knows I love her," he winks at me and with that tight tank top perfectly hugging his body, I don't fully register that he's told me he loved me in front of his mum.

That's a big deal.

I know he yelled it during the fight with Gemma but this moment makes my heart sing with pride and love for him.

"And you always told me that being honest is always best," he says directly to his mum, sipping on her teacup as he takes a seat on the counter.

"Yes, dear," Anne answers with a loving look. "But within reason and Mia is only putting some sprinkles on the Christmas cookies dear."

"I don't know mum," Harry says cocking his head to the side, obviously knowing just how his appearance is affecting me. "So many things can happen when you give this girl a spoon," Harry starts to list a number of ridiculous hazards that he's coming up with on the fly.

I take one last long look at his beautiful torso wrapped up in that perfectly simple yet terribly arousing top. Butterflies rage inside my stomach for a moment and I actually have to give my head a little shake to try and concentrate on the task at hand.

But my god he looks so good.

He can't wear that all day... won't make it.

Of course, he catches me taking my final glances, the smirk on his face so strong I can't help but roll my eyes at his cheekiness.