Harry Styles 1

Beep. Beep. Beep. Keana's alarm clock went off. It was Saturday morning and the day for the One Direction concert. She was so excited to go with her best Friend Ally.

"Keanaaaa!" Her year old brother whined at my door. "I'm hungry!"

   She sighed and rolled her eyes, "I will be down in a minute!"

   Her parents leave early every morning so as John's only sibling, it was her job to take care of him. She walked down the stairs holding my stomach. She going to see One Direction live! She was shaking with excitement! Her best friend Ally had managed to get front row tickets thanks to her Dads friend who works at the theater.  She poured her brother John a bowl of cheerios and made herself  toast. They ate in silence, which is very unusual, but all she could think about was the concert.

Finally John spoke up,   "Mommy said you and Ally are going to that concert tomorrow night."  

"Yup, she is right" Keana laughed.

  "Can I come" his eyes lit up.

Oh dear God.. How does she tell him No. She sighed " Maybe next time okay Buddie?"  

He nodded and sighed. Keana felt sorry for him but she knew it would be impossible to get him a seat. After eating She walked John across the street to his friends house where he would be staying today. And while he was gone, Ally would come over and together they would get ready to go. The door bell rang and she went to answer it.

"EEK" Ally yelled in her ear as she entered her house.

Keana laughed and pretended her ear hurt. They went to Keana's room and Ally pulled out a bag of dresses! 

"I have this amazing dress you should wear" she started. "Its black with a red strip across the stomach."

  "I think I'm okay with jeans and a T-shirt" I smiled back.  

"Fine, but at least add a little bit of make-up." She growled back.

Before we went through them we decided to make our posters for tonight.

"So I had this dream last night about Harry and I. We were like best friends and we did all these cool things together like water skiing and snow boarding. It was awesome" Keana said.

"Aw that's cute" Ally giggled. "But we only have eight hours to do our hair, make-up, clothes, and practice our cheers!" She winked. "I have this outfit I really want you to wear and-"

"NO" Keana interrupted. "I just want my casual look!"

Ally threw her arms in the air as if she was being arrested, "sooorryy" she smirked.

They ran to Keana's room and pulled out the bag of clothes Ally had brought with her. She pulled out the first dress, it was slim and black with a dark purple flower on the side. Keana gasped at the second shirt she pulled out. It was a off the shoulder shirt with gold sparkles all over it. The prices for these outfits must have been insane! She pulled out each one and they admired it and sighed. 

"So which one should I wear?" Ally asked.

"Defiantly the purple strapless skin-tight shirt with blue skinny jeans!"  Keana smiled.

"Ok but then you have to wear my leggings and blue tank-top." She grinned devilishly.

"Fine but then only a little bit of make-up!" She snapped back.

She laughed and went to the bathroom to change while Keana quickly pulled on her clothes and checked herself out in the mirror. She did look ravishing and simple so it was an okay look for her.

"Ta-Da" Ally came in twirling in a circle. 

She was wearing a black short dress that was skin tight on her small figure.

"What happened to the clothes I picked" Keana frowned.

"To plain" she shrugged and fixed the strap around her neck.

She just sighed and we began to put on her make-up. She picked a light blue eye shadow and a very small amount of mascara. Ally, on the other hand, had put on so much pink eye shadow that it was popping out, and her eye lashes were black as night! After make-up, she reached for her straightener and Ally reached for the curling iron. She just sighed.