Harry Styles 3

Soon Ally pulls on Keana's arm and drags her out to go get popcorn.

  "I think Harry was checking me out!" Ally said.

 Keana nearly stopped breathing. She wanted to yell at her and tell her she was wrong! It was her! But instead she said,  

"Oh, I never noticed!"  Then stormed off to the bathrooms.

  How could she have been so stupid? Thinking a world wide star could notice her! She wish she would have wore something more attractive so he would have noticed her. She was getting tiered of Ally always getting the attention and not her.

  "But he could have been looking at you" she added sympathetically while trying to keep up with Keana's crazy fast pace.

  "I'm not the one in heels" She stated while they returned to our seats.

  She assumed Ally agreed with that because she didn't answer. She felt bad for snapping at her like that but she knows she likes Harry. She have since the X Factor!  She just shrugged it off and stood at the stage again.

  "HEY" Liam wailed as he and the others hopped onto the stage again.

  Her face lit up at the sight of Harry. She found it so odd how she could be so in love with a guy she never met. They burst out singing 'Stole My Heart' and everyone began to sing along. This time Harry came close to the end of the stage and high-fives his fans. She felt his eyes lock on hers as he slapped her hand lightly. She smiled and he smiled back, still holding her hand. Blushing, he walked/skipped back to the others as they finished the song. 

  Louis stepped forward, ahead of the others.

  "Today we have a special treat!" he began and the crowd roared. "one of the guys have noticed a special girl and we would like to bring her up!" again the crowd went wild. "I wont say who saw her because I want her to guess!" He smiled a huge smile.

  Ally nudged Keana and whispered, "I think its Harry. He has been looking at me ALL night!"

  She sighed at her stupidity. Then Louis continued, "should I get her now?" 

  The crowd was going crazy!! He started walking right to the end of the stage. And to my surprise he was walking right toward Ally.

Just as all Keana's hope was going down the drain, everything went blurry and she thought she was going to pass out. Louis was reaching his hand down to her! Her heart was racing and she took it. He pulled her up to the stage and smiled. She looked back at Ally who looked heart broken because for once she was chosen over her. She looked like all her dreams had been crushed to nothing. Keana felt sorry but then decided that I she was tiered of living in her shadow!

   She smiled and walked with Louis' hand in her's, towards the others. They all bowed and kissed her fingers one by one. She blushed and the crowd went wild with jealousy and awe. She wasn't able to understand what was happening so she just went with it, but once a unforgettable beat came on she regained her focus.  

They handed her a mic and pushed her towards the crowd. She was so shocked that she froze up. She has always had terrible stage fright! Harry must have noticed because he instantly rushed to her side and put his arm around her waist.  

"Just go with it" he whispered in her ear.  

She inhaled deeply and smelled his Cologne. It made her feel again. Just being there with him made her legs feel like rubber. He slowly let go and joined Liam who was already singing,  

"Your Insecure, don't know what for. Your turning heads when you walk through the door. Don't need make-up, to cover up, being the way that you are is enough!"  

Then Zayn walked up to her and walked her to the very front of the stage. He put his arm around her shoulder and began singing 

  "Baby you light up my world like nobody else"   The crowd began to sing along. He pointed to her and stopped singing. Thank God Liam was still singing because there was no way she was going to! He grabbed her hand and locked his fingers with hers. He gave her a smile and she decided maybe she did have the courage to sing,

"But when you smile at the ground it is hard to tell, you don't know, you don't know your beautiful!"  

The next thing she knew, she was singing with One Direction!